Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevens

Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels

Gorrin Brannagan

Henry Lee Barker

Aygei

Eastwood, Forde, Kelly, Sykes Shodipo, Taylor, Winnall
Henry has a good game in the centre of midfield so we move him out wide? I’d keep him in the middle, with Sykes, they both did well there

It certainly seems like a long time since the Lincoln game - I guess we've all got used to having two games a week!

I was sat in the sun earlier and thought b****r me there no football tonight how am I going to spend my Tuesday night now I suppose will have to talk to the wife 😁
Or go with my plan and tell her there is football tonight and just lock yourself away somewhere 😉 Then just make something up if she asks what the game was like... ‘Oh it was brilliant, we went 3-0 down but then Robbo made a quintuple substitution at half time and Matty Taylor scored six goals in ten minutes’

Her (not listening, dreaming of Lord Bridgerton) ‘Mmm, sounds great’

Or go with my plan and tell her there is football tonight and just lock yourself away somewhere 😉 Then just make something up if she asks what the game was like... ‘Oh it was brilliant, we went 3-0 down but then Robbo made a quintuple substitution at half time and Matty Taylor scored six goals in ten minutes’

Her (not listening, dreaming of Lord Bridgerton) ‘Mmm, sounds great’

That reflects your sunny disposition.

I told my wife that we lost 4-0 at home to Bromley, that Bannagan, Stevens and Aldridge had been sent off and each would miss 4 games. That Hutchinson was ineligible and that means we've lost the next 3 games too, and that we'll be relegated two division at the end of the season because of this.

She nodded sympathetically and asked me if I wanted some chicken.

That reflects your sunny disposition.

I told my wife that we lost 4-0 at home to Bromley, that Bannagan, Stevens and Aldridge had been sent off and each would miss 4 games. That Hutchinson was ineligible and that means we've lost the next 3 games too, and that we'll be relegated two division at the end of the season because of this.

She nodded sympathetically and asked me if I wanted some chicken.
Chicken!
You're lucky!
I told my wife that we lost 16-0 to Scumdon, that Pep had been reappointed manager, and that we were being taken over by Ghislaine Maxwell.
She just nodded and asked if I wanted some bread and dripping.

Last edited:
Would take a point here, I think everyone would have snatched your hand off for 4 points out Lincoln & Sunderland. feeling more positive about the fixtures after Friday.

Going to stick my neck out on this one and predict an Oxford win. We are due a big result away from home and I think we might just get it at Sunderland.

Hope Mr Kettle doesn’t read fans forums.
If he did, he might find that his refereeing skills are debated in less than flattering tone. Opinion is, that his skill set is questionable!!😳💩

Has anything more been said about Ruffels being fit to play? Wouldn't be surprised to see him rested if Sam Long is back to cover there. Also wouldn't mind a bit of extra bite in midfield with Forde coming in for Sykes and Lee for Shodipo.

Upfront you can have the battling play of Taylor, or power and speed of Agyei. I'd be tempted to go with the latter but suspect that we'll start with Taylor.

Stevens
Hanson Atkinson Moore Long
Henry Brannagan Forde
Lee Taylor Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom