Away Match Day Thread 02/04/2021 L1 Sunderland v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was funny. Thought some of you would to, at least those who can take a joke.
I shall return when our paths next cross. By the way, don't take up refereeing as you would stop the game every time a player went down. It would never end.
There are jokes and then there is just being rude. This is an OUFC forum. Making stupid remarks about rowing when referring to Oxford Utd. is just plain ignorant.
Still, at least someone had the presence of mind to have the voice over in English.

There are jokes and then there is just being rude. This is an OUFC forum. Making stupid remarks about rowing when referring to Oxford Utd. is just plain ignorant.
Still, at least someone had the presence of mind to have the voice over in English.
That was funny

He became tiresome about three years ago, just after he first started posting on here.

I dislike most other clubs, but find myself elevating Sunderland from "couldn't care less, insignificant northern outpost" to "can't wait for them to f**k the play-offs up again"
I start off ok then start getting on some your nerves. Then I leave. I like your forum.

This needs putting to bed straight away, Cam held is thigh there was no Head injury and if an opponent did what he did we would be livid.. it was an attempt to waste time imho that backfired.
There’s a subtlety here. If the ball is in play you only stop for a head injury or serious injury. Cameron was neither . If the ball is dead, which it was, then the physio can come on regardless and you just add the time on. No disadvantage to either team. I don’t think he was injured badly. I don’t think he’d have stopped the goal if on his feet, but I do think the ref makes the wrong technical decision. It is what it is though.

For all the chat of a bad referee...I played in a game on Monday where our free kick taker was sent off for a second yellow for taking the free kick too early.
The wall was lined up. The referee blew his whistle but apparently that was to let us know the wall was ready and he should have waited for a second whistle to actually strike the free kick. One of the most bizarre decisions I’ve seen

When the Netflix cringe squad tell you that you’re bleating 😂😂

Shame they are not doing another series, watching the wheels come off yet another Sunderland season is becoming a bit of an English footballing tradition.

The first part is entirely possible. Sunderland have Peterborough, Charlton, Blackpool twice and Hull, as well as Wigan and Northampton who could still be fighting to stay up. They're definitely going to drop points so by no means certain to make the top 2.

Despite all the doom and gloom, we've got 8 very winnable games coming up, and whilst the pressure is on, the aftermath of Friday will get us all fighting.

So meeting in the playoffs is a very distinct possibility and then we'll really see who has the soft under bellies. I really hope that we have the opportunity to ram the words of Max Power back down his throat - although I'm also happy to join @Colin B in drop kicking the little c**t too!!!!
As long as the c**t Kettle isn’t the ref

I'm afraid I wont allow that. He can try but Sinner is not the type who tries that.
Can’t we just ban sinner for being a Sunderland fan and coming on here talking rubbish 😝

actually on second thoughts we’d have to ban half the people on here including myself 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom