Away Match Day Thread 02/04/2021 L1 Sunderland v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t we just ban sinner for being a Sunderland fan and coming on here talking rubbish 😝

actually on second thoughts we’d have to ban half the people on here including myself 😁
Thing is, I come on here because I like Oxford, and always have since bodminyellow dragged me to Oxford games not involving us. That is why I try to be respectful and not take the p**s. In non virtual world I love a good debate, taking the Mickey and having a laugh.
I have dragged Bodmin to many Sunderland games and it is safe to say he does not have the same affection I hold for Oxford, although he has a begrudging respect for our away support. I have an open respect for Oxfords away support. He goes on the Sunderland forum, takes the pee and gets banned. I don't want to do that although was getting tricky being polite when one of your posters was banging on about needing to be a qualified medical practitioner to know if a player was injured or not. How I laughed.
Wish you well and will be back.

Last edited:
Thing is, I come on here because I like Oxford, and always have since bodminyellow dragged me to Oxford games not involving us. That is why I try to be resp
To be fair you’re less annoying than plenty on here! Just seen a load of horrible Sunderland wankers gloating on Instagram though, my fault for going there I guess.

Thing is, I come on here because I like Oxford, and always have since bodminyellow dragged me to Oxford games not involving us. That is why I try to be respectful and not take the p**s. In non virtual world I love a good debate, taking the Mickey and having a laugh.
I have dragged Bodmin to many Sunderland games and it is safe to say he does not have the same affection I hold for Oxford, although he has a begrudging respect for our away support. I have an open respect for Oxfords away support. He goes on the Sunderland forum, takes the pee and gets banned. I don't want to do that although was getting tricky being polite when one of your posters was banging on about needing to be a qualified medical practitioner to know if a player was injured or not. How I laughed.
Wish you well and will be back.
Strange choice of words. Also twisting the facts to suit your own narrative.

I had no idea that Kettle was a qualified medical practitioner. Just one glance at a player on the ground and he's convinced that all is ok?

Can’t we just ban sinner for being a Sunderland fan and coming on here talking rubbish 😝

actually on second thoughts we’d have to ban half the people on here including myself 😁
You are outing yourself as a Sunderland fan?

Whatever. You're a terrible man for overstaying your welcome.

Be lucky. Be quiet.
Trying to be respectful then you pipe up. Who is this stupid condescending prick, I ask myself, so I do a little search and see your comments during the match. Calling us all sorts. Nasty little t**t, from what I see. Think you overstayed your welcome a long time ago, you small minded little Englander. Bye. This is a great forum but the likes of you spoil it. Stick to your little private members club.

Trying to be respectful then you pipe up. Who is this stupid condescending prick, I ask myself, so I do a little search and see your comments during the match. Calling us all sorts. Nasty little t**t, from what I see. Think you overstayed your welcome a long time ago, you small minded little Englander. Bye. This is a great forum but the likes of you spoil it. Stick to your little private members club.
In all fairness we played you lot two days ago why are you hanging around our forum I know you say you have a liking of oufc but cmon

Trying to be respectful
No you weren't. You were seeing how far you could go before getting banned. You were being rather silly and in some world of your own, convincing yourself that it was ok to talk absolute B*****s on a fans forum dedicated to a team not your own.

Now, go away and don't come back. And, if you must play with yourself, please don't drop your socks.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

No you weren't. You were seeing how far you could go before getting banned. You were being rather silly and in some world of your own, convincing yourself that it was ok to talk absolute B*****s on a fans forum dedicated to a team not your own.

Now, go away and don't come back. And, if you must play with yourself, please don't drop your socks.
Who are you, apart from someone who clearly has never kicked a football in anger. Am I wrong? I'll not find out until we play each other next season, unless one of us gets out the league.
Over and out for another summer.

Anyway back to the match,having looked back to the two controversial incidents having both go against us when they were at the most 50/50 was very unfair. Also that shot of TK grinning after their goal was bang out of order. Sykes got two yellow cards for one dive and one fractionally late attempt with player convincingly rolling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom