Away Match Build Up +++ 07/08/2021 L1 : Cambridge United v OUFC +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for tommorow, just hope it's not a depressing drive back. But have a lot of faith - probably more so than i have done in recent years - in this squad. Let's get the season off to a flyer !

Can anyone tell me if you can get a bus to the ground from either of Cambridge or Cambridge North train stations?

Can anyone tell me if you can get a bus to the ground from either of Cambridge or Cambridge North train stations?

From Cambridge forum

From main station I believe Citi 3 goes along Newmarket road,
Cambridge north you will have to walk , not so far, goes past a pub too, Green dragon.

Cambridge fan here.

As others have said traffic will not be great tomorrow. There is limited on street parking around the ground but it can be difficult to find and will be busy.

Best bet train or park and ride. All the pubs are around the train station and city centre.

As for the game very excited to get back to live football. Should be a great atmosphere tomorrow.

Most Cambridge fans know this is going to be a difficult season for us with a small squad mostly inexperienced at this level.

Still really looking forward to the season and what’s ahead.

Hope you enjoy tomorrow but not too much

Sadly coaching youth “soccer” tomorrow during the game so I’ll drop in my COYY right now.

0-3 to Oxford with goals from Whyte Taylor and Sykes

Cambridge north station has a large car park , not sure of the cost , but shouldn’t be so bad. A reasonable walk (15 mins or so) from the ground. A pub on the way with riverside beer garden. Easy to get to and away from the station from the A14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom