Away Match Build Up 1/5/2021 L1 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember went there a couple of bits of nastiness with a couple of there players? Was it not the game that put Barker out? And cam having a coming together. If so this game has the hallmarks of potentially a couple of red cards. it won’t be easy but it’s doable.....COYY
Sykes getting studded by Norwood

If I remember went there a couple of bits of nastiness with a couple of there players? Was it not the game that put Barker out? And cam having a coming together. If so this game has the hallmarks of potentially a couple of red cards. it won’t be easy but it’s doable.....COYY
Yes there were a few nasty moments Baz.
But Barker just pulled up after long sprint, just one of those things and no 'nastiness' there!!

Man I hope we win tonight... After the Wimbledon game I thought it was all over. There is a slim chance I can get in a box for the Oxford Burton game. Would be nail biting stuff though.

I am not going to buy it on I follow tonight I am just going to look at the text commentry on skysports and on here as everytime I have bought the game we have lost or been poor so just in case.

Last edited:
Man I hope we win tonight... After the Wimbledon game I thought it was all over. There is a slim chance I can get in a box for the Oxford Burton game. Would be nail biting stuff though.

I am not going to buy it on I follow tonight I am just going to look at the text commentry on skysports and on here as everytime I have bought the game we have lost or been poor so just in case.

I think I can safely guarantee you that we won't lose tonight!!

I just hope we don't have to go 2-1 or 2-0 down to come back to win 3-2 like the last 2 seasons.

Shrewsbury have the 22nd worst home record in the division. Only picked up a point more than Rochdale and Wigan in 23 and 24. Our away record isn't great - 11th on the 'away' table - but you couldn't pick a better side to have to go to and get something (on paper!).

Incidentally, we have the third best home record in the division. When did that happen?!

Shrewsbury have the 22nd worst home record in the division. Only picked up a point more than Rochdale and Wigan in 23 and 24. Our away record isn't great - 11th on the 'away' table - but you couldn't pick a better side to have to go to and get something (on paper!).

Incidentally, we have the third best home record in the division. When did that happen?!
Well, certainly not at the start of the season!

This will be a very tough game with the pressure on us to go for a win. Problem is that, if even if Pompey are losing and Charlton aren't winning, we can't settle for a draw due to Charlton's game in hand irrespective of who they are playing. Saturday is about must win as you can get without it being a mathematical must win - if that makes any sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom