Away Match Day Thread 13/03/2021 L1 Hull City v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Sykes plays tomorrow Lee as a 10 and hopefully slightly fitter and Forde right back they created most of the good things first half . Keep that up for more than an hour and abit of lady luck 2-1 for the yellows

correct but that was not due to your suggestion of lack of idea of how to set up to find the back of the net
I like a bout of semantics as much as the next person. Part of setting up to get the ball in the back of the net is to deploy the right players to do so when the chances are created. The irony is that most of those chances in the first 20 minutes were meat and drink to Matt Taylor before he lost the knack and consigned to the bench. The fact that we have so many players injured or playing having recently returned from injury or having lost form like Taylor, getting a result against Hull was an unreasonable ask. I fear we will not fare any better tomorrow against Donny. I hope I'm wrong.

Tuesday and Saturday are a good indication of where we are, 6 points we are back in the mix for the play offs, 4 points playoffs still achievable, 3 points or lower and we going to end up mid table .
Still think mid table 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom