+++ 13/07/20 L1 Play Off FINAL - OUFC v Wycombe+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
coyy work is done jobs at home are done now it’s time to drink cider and wait shitting myself more nervous about today than I was on my wedding day I hope the boys perform as well as I did on that day to be fair to myself lol ??????⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽️ The Us are going up
Scored at both ends?!

It's been a breeze so far, as the other half is very adept at finding things for me to be doing - the only problem is that she probably will continue to do so after 7;30!!

Really dived into work today to try and forget about this, but it must have been somewhere in my subconscious because I've been grinding my teeth all day.

Going to get my head down again for an hour or so, if I can.

3-1 to us, from behind.

⚽??

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere...

Anyone recommend a way to watch the game via online streaming outside Europe? NowTV & Sky are only available online in some European countries. Thanks

Anyone recommend a way to watch the game via online streaming outside Europe? NowTV & Sky are only available online in some European countries. Thanks
To go fishing in a nice stream, you might try cricfree (dot) sc or hesgoal (dot) com (though I can't see the game listed yet on the latter. I'm sure that there are plenty of other places to try fishing, and searching for them does make the time go faster. (I'm currently in the US by the way, but the first one worked just fine in Brasil last week.)

Anyone listening to radio Oxford
Yes...I'll rely on RadOx (vis I-Follow) for complete commentary, and try to watch on one of those fishing places I just mentioned. The only problem is that the audio was about a minute ahead of the video for the semi finals.

Or could look for an iptv 24 hour trial pass

Ec0qhbsWsAE1hwK

Anyone listening to radio Oxford
Watching on Sky, but listening on Yellow Player. The Sky commentary in the semis was so flaccid, ended up changing to YP half-way through the 2nd leg.

Buzzing for this, 3-1 win for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom