Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As fae as play offs go there is only one rule. YOU DO NOT LOSE THE FIRST LEG. Even a draw at home means you are still in it.

As fae as play offs go there is only one rule. YOU DO NOT LOSE THE FIRST LEG. Even a draw at home means you are still in it.

Do not concede first.

Do not concede an early goal.

Do not concede a goal.

A two goal cushion would be lovely.

I have no idea what time to set off tomorrow after a year and a bit of barely leaving the house. Not sure what traffic is like these days, what parking will be like with a smaller crowd and how long it takes to get in the ground. Help!
You could pretend it’s a big game kicking off at 3, then add three hours? School traffic is bad around 4 or 5, mind. I don’t really mind 6 pm ko as I can be flexible with work and generally eat late, but it will be a pain if you’re in the office or having to travel after work. Only once a year though!

Obvs I’m far too lazy to look it up or anything, but I think the playoffs often involve quite a few away wins and don’t go on home advantage the way European games do.

Bobby Madley ref for home game.
ref'd the 0-0 at home to Ipswich for us this season. 111 yellows and 5 reds in 34.
Keith Stroud ref for away game.
don't think he's ref'd us since the 3:2 at Charlton 3 years ago. 100 yellows and 2 reds in 37 this season.

Nobody wearing masks in the crowd at the championship playoffs.
Is it another rule for us in league one??

Nobody wearing masks in the crowd at the championship playoffs.
Is it another rule for us in league one??

They were in the Bournemouth match, it seems Covid is not in Yorkshire though.

Good to watch Alex Mowatt and Tarique Fosu-Henry in the playoffs. The latter doesn’t half come across as cocky relative to his ability though

Dont forget your lateral flow test (in advance) if youre one of the lucky 4k going to the match tomorrow ....and your mask..... ID too

Last edited:
“It is a condition of entry that you wear a face mask (unless medically exempt) on entry, and whilst moving around the stadium.”

This from the Barnsley website. It implies that they only need a mask when moving around but not in seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom