Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is all here, although I am not sure about the Oxford fan protocols 😋

Didnt they release the news about a lateral flow test 24 hours before the game 25 hours before kick off!?
It was published on the website when the ballot was announced and again today as a reminder. A lateral flow test is advised rather than compulsory

Didnt they release the news about a lateral flow test 24 hours before the game 25 hours before kick off!?

No , the club suggested it's a good idea to test but it's not compulsory.

I don't think we can manage a game and be tentative...and certainly not vs Blackpool in the play offs. We just haven't got that mentality. They are a really good side and I feel our best chance is to play without fear and go for the jugular.

I don't think we can manage a game and be tentative...and certainly not vs Blackpool in the play offs. We just haven't got that mentality. They are a really good side and I feel our best chance is to play without fear and go for the jugular.
Yep i feel we can out score them,if it’s a 1-0 type game then they are better suited to that.

Goals, goals and more goals.......
What a fantastic last 4 or so weeks for both teams, both teams in form and the team that wins the tie will probably have to score 3 or 4 goals to progress to Wembley.
i can’t see a tight game at the Kassam as we only know one way of playing and that’s taking the game to the opposition which ultimately gives the visiting team chances.
Both teams will create chances, the team taking them will succeed.
Oxford Utd - 3 (Taylor, Henry, Lee)
Blackpool - 1 (Atkinson OG)
Attendance - 4000 (no visitors)
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Really looking forward to this one. As alluded too above, two great teams in great form, plus a real step to normality to add into the mix. I’m going to be buzzing tomorrow, I’ve had a quiet confidence since making the playoffs. If we play without fear, which I’m sure we will, anything’s possible!

COYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom