Matches 1st ST Ballot

As I understood it every season ticket holder was guaranteed 2 games and a lucky few would get 3 games.

Not sure I understand this bit about weighted in favour.... Surely anyone not at Northampton gets Boxing Day and then those that got Northampton go into the ballot for either Boxing Day or Doncaster...

As I understood it every season ticket holder was guaranteed 2 games and a lucky few would get 3 games.

Not sure I understand this bit about weighted in favour.... Surely anyone not at Northampton gets Boxing Day and then those that got Northampton go into the ballot for either Boxing Day or Doncaster...

Where has it been said that 2 are guaranteed? I've seen figures on here suggesting 2 likely with 3 possible for 500 odd based on the 60% applying but nothing official about guaranteeing 2.

Where has it been said that 2 are guaranteed? I've seen figures on here suggesting 2 likely with 3 possible for 500 odd based on the 60% applying but nothing official about guaranteeing 2.

I stand slightly corrected... just read the original e-mail and it said guaranteed at least one of the games.

However, that was before the take up was confirmed as 60%.

With these numbers every fan should be getting 2 games and some 3. The ballot being used simply to allocate who gets what game.

New Tier 3 for a lot more exiles might impact the numbers.... London, Kent, Essex & Herts from Wednesday.

Jury still out as to whether we actually make it to these other 2 games.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if match attendance is shut down again.

Not heard anything yet about Northampton game and my son and I pay premium prices in SSU, plus gave up the refund end of last season, and refund for four tickets to the Wycombe game!! Probably a value of £1400+

Quite amazed as only 60% of the 4600 ST holders applied for tickets in the ballot = 2760 meaning a 72% chance of getting a ticket and that’s before the ST holders who were successful have contacted the club to say they cannot go😞

Not heard anything yet about Northampton game and my son and I pay premium prices in SSU, plus gave up the refund end of last season, and refund for four tickets to the Wycombe game!! Probably a value of £1400+

Quite amazed as only 60% of the 4600 ST holders applied for tickets in the ballot = 2760 meaning a 72% chance of getting a ticket and that’s before the ST holders who were successful have contacted the club to say they cannot go😞

Well some of us have to miss out.

I’m also in SSU... starting to think this is a conspiracy 🤔☺️.

Maybe a last minute e-mail will arrive tomorrow 🙏🙏

The club have made it perfectly clear whom they value most. It’s now up to each of us to determine how important they are in the long list of ways to spend our pitiful contribution.

On the official website it states 1,730 tickets were given to those in the ballot for the Northampton game (the remaining 270 split is 150 to 1893 club, 20 execs, 100 in corporate boxes). If this is the same number for the other two games it gives a total of 5,190 tickets available for those in the ballot over the 3 games. If there are 4,600 STHs and only 60% applied (unsure if these ignore the 1893 club) then 2,760 applied, meaning you need 5,520 tickets for everyone to see 2 games. So 330 STHs who applied will only get to see 1 game, working to these basic assumptions. In order to do this, 110 going to Northampton won’t get any further tickets, 110 will only get Boxing Day, and 110 won’t get tickets for either of the first two games.

Hopefully the 1893 club are included in the 4,600 figure stated, and/or there are a sufficient number of people good enough to advise they can’t make games they get allocated, so all those who can make 2 matches get offered 2 matches.

You would think that 60% should guarantee 2 out of the three games

Only to say the ballot will be this week
Which is interesting, as the ticket news article on 14th December stated: “The ballot for tickets for Boxing Day against AFC Wimbledon will be held on Wednesday and weighted in favour of fans who missed out tomorrow night.”
Technically today is this week, but the wording suggests there could be a delay to what was said on Monday.

Which is interesting, as the ticket news article on 14th December stated: “The ballot for tickets for Boxing Day against AFC Wimbledon will be held on Wednesday and weighted in favour of fans who missed out tomorrow night.”
Technically today is this week, but the wording suggests there could be a delay to what was said on Monday.
Was told earlier by the club it apparently will be today and emails hopefully today.

Back
Top Bottom