Transfer News 2020/21 League One Available Lists

Reading some Gillingham fans' comments about him, it is interesting that quite a few think he is a bit of a one trick pony but has the ability to do far more. Basically suss out his one trick and you are likely to stop him which is why they think his impact tailed off. I have memories of him being more than that, certainly in his 1st spell.

Not sure KR likes him particularly after his 2nd loan here anyway.

Gillingham goalkeeper Jack Bonham and defender Connor Ogilvie have rejected new contracts and will leave the club.

The pair were almost ever-present this season for the Gills, while 12-goal winger Jordan Graham has also rejected new terms and will also leave.

Jordan Graham any one?
Jordan Graham won't be coming here while KR is in charge.

First post now up to date with all the clubs who have announced their retained lists. Just the play-off finalists to go.

Connor Ogilvie would 100% be my Ruffels replacement if he won’t sign a new deal. Trouble is can see there being stiff competition for him from the championship.

Ive mentioned him a couple of times, and he would be my number one target for the left back role.

Gillingham goalkeeper Jack Bonham and defender Connor Ogilvie have rejected new contracts and will leave the club.

The pair were almost ever-present this season for the Gills, while 12-goal winger Jordan Graham has also rejected new terms and will also leave.

Jordan Graham any one?
Nope

Blackpool announced their retained list, a couple of players surprisingly released - Sully Kaikai and Ollie Turton.
Turton has signed a pre-contract elsewhere already.

Just Lincoln left to announce.

Not seen it mention anywhere else..... Marcus Maddison, who some were predicting to be our saviour when he was training with us last year before he signed for Charlton, has signed for 8th teir Spalding United.

Not seen it mention anywhere else..... Marcus Maddison, who some were predicting to be our saviour when he was training with us last year before he signed for Charlton, has signed for 8th teir Spalding United.

Yes, had mental health issues when playing for Bolton and has currently given up on the professional game according to an article I read.

Back
Top Bottom