General 2021/22 New Kit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace's new away kit. Change the red stripe to blue, a darker shade of blue and replace the eagle with an Ox head and it'll be the best kit we've ever had.
20210703_105558.jpg

West Brom’s new Puma design

E5Wg1cfXMAEDy8l

Our first friendly is on Friday, will we have our kit launched by then? Or will we be playing in last season's kit? If it's the latter, the club really needs an overhaul in the attitude towards the next season's strip.

Our first friendly is on Friday, will we have our kit launched by then? Or will we be playing in last season's kit? If it's the latter, the club really needs an overhaul in the attitude towards the next season's strip.
The club shop last night still had old kit stock hanging up where the new kit should be so unless they launch something this week and don’t make it available for fans yet then I should imagine we will
Be playing in whatever the players want

Last edited:
The club shop last night still had old kit stock hanging up where the new kit should be so unless they launch something this week and don’t make it available for fans yet then I should imagine we will
Be playing in whatever the players want

Skins Vs

This probably explains the delay with out kit:

Definitely. Not sure whether this is worrying or not. Is this the deal being cut short? Or was it always due to end and are we without a sponsor?

Could be linked to the takeover. ‘Visit Indonesia’ anyone??!!

Definitely. Not sure whether this is worrying or not. Is this the deal being cut short? Or was it always due to end and are we without a sponsor?

I imagine we'll announce a new sponsor later today/this week, along with the kit.

I'd hope if this was cut short, it's part of a clause that allows it if a better offer comes along that they can't match. I can't imagine a tourism board as a long haul sponsor anyway.

It says at the top of the article "New Sponsors Imminent" so we definitely have a Sponsor coming. I imagine it's possibly takeover related and they've negotiated a new Sponsor and sorting out starting the new deal and ending the old one is what's caused the delay. Either way, sounds like we aren't far from the new kits finally!

I imagine we'll announce a new sponsor later today/this week, along with the kit.

I'd hope if this was cut short, it's part of a clause that allows it if a better offer comes along that they can't match. I can't imagine a tourism board as a long haul sponsor anyway.
Tourism, long haul. There's a joke in there somewhere but I'm too tired to find it.

Was a three year deal according to the Mail, but the OWS at the time never mentioned the length.

It says at the top of the article "New Sponsors Imminent" so we definitely have a Sponsor coming. I imagine it's possibly takeover related and they've negotiated a new Sponsor and sorting out starting the new deal and ending the old one is what's caused the delay. Either way, sounds like we aren't far from the new kits finally!

Good spot!

This probably explains the delay with out kit:

It's be a while since we've had a sponsor that wasn't linked to our owner either by then being involved or knowing someone involved with the sponsor. Wonder who it'll be? Screenshot_20210714-184952_Google.jpg

can’t find any information on Imminent our new sponsors.🤔

Was a three year deal according to the Mail, but the OWS at the time never mentioned the length.

Only one year of a three year deal honoured, then. That’s a bit weird.

If the club wanted to replace AT with another sponsor they would normally have to pay them off in return for breaking the contract, which would defeat the point given a sponsor is there to provide revenue, not to become an expense. It would be incredibly unusual for a sponsorship to be cut short by the club rather than the other party. Especially in times such as these.

It’ll be interesting to see who the new sponsor is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom