General 2021/22 official kit

Perhaps we will use last years white away kit on Saturday if we haven’t been able to sort out this year’s offering.

.... and for that matter any news yet, from OUFC, re OUFC Memberships being available to buy for the forthcoming season?

Cheers @Manorlounger .... got my head down tying up some work both yesterday and today, so must've missed that :rolleyes:
had an absolute nightmare trying to renew mine & my granddaughters memberships online!!!.... thankfully the very helpful ticket office lady got it all done by telephone in just a few minutes :)

Membership bought in the hope of needing it to get second dibs on tickets for huge games!

It's a bit bizzare about the away kit, if there was one it would have been revealed by now. Supplier problems or not done correctly by the club?

I’m picking the away kit launch will happen at 3pm on Saturday in Cambridge.

I’m picking the away kit launch will happen at 3pm on Saturday in Cambridge.
I predict Friday but not available to buy until Christmas if we lucky I don’t normally buy shirts but I like to see if they are nice or s**t lol

Imagine it’ll be released within next day or 2.
I believed it was white with blue trim. But others have said different on here.
There is a 3rd kit again

It will be a black shirt with a light blue sponsor, like the graphics at the very start of the twitter announcements.

Many clubs are reporting that they know the kits are in transit from the overseas manufacturers
and are expected in the UK in the next day or so.

Reckon it's be revealed on Friday with the tweet 'Introducing our 2021/22 away kit which will be worn for the first time tomorrow'

I’d have thought the away kit would of been available. I’m sure we will be playing in white against Cambridge.
Agreed, even if we have a dark "away" kit, I'm sure we'll play in a white 3rd kit, given Cambridge's kit:

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom