Away Match Day Thread +++ 21/04/2019 OFA Womens Cup Final - Oxford City LFC v OUWFC+++

nick68

Oxfordshire FA Womens Cup Final at Oxford City FC this Sunday (3pm kick off).

I've not seen anything that would indicate what it costs to get in but guess it would be the same as all other County Cups so if anyone knows what the going rate has been so far?

Would be good to see a healthy crowd support out women given the excellent season they are having.

The semi-final against Carterton was just £2 for adults, £1 concessions. £1 ST holders.

The last time the women won the County Cup was 21st April 2013 against Oxford City - so the final will be played exactly 6 years to the day since the last time we won it. Good omen? Let's hope so.

Set to be a lovely weekend - so why not pay a pound or two for admission, grab a cold beer and support the women's team?! I'm sure they'd appreciate the support. :)

The semi final was our game so we set the prices, the final is neutral so presumably the prices are set by the OFA? Obviously wouldn't expect it to be much different but the publicity has been lacking.

2-0 win to OUWFC.

Great to see Karl there getting involved with the kids, having pictures and chatting to them.
well done OUFCW .... shall be going to watch their league game midweek at CPF.... whats the day/date (again) @nick68 ?

well done OUFCW .... shall be going to watch their league game midweek at CPF.... whats the day/date (again) @nick68 ?
Scrub that @nick68 , think I caught a tad too much of that sunshine .... its tuesday, 23rd April, (St George's day), V Cardiff ladies.... 7.45 kick off

Back
Top Bottom