Away Match Build Up 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I’m positive but we aren’t going to win. I hope Karl uses the summer to think about how to deal with teams who set up like that and stop us passing forward.

Stevens

Atkinson Moore Ruffels

Gorrin
Lee Sykes

Barker Shodipo
Agyei Taylor
That is death or glory! :D

Luckily I`m not picking the team because that would probably end up 6-4to us.....

Stevens

Atkinson Moore Ruffels

Gorrin
Lee Sykes

Barker Shodipo
Agyei Taylor
That is death or glory! :D

Luckily I`m not picking the team because that would probably end up 6-4to us.....
Riiight ... no right back? Interesting looking at that lineup, so young and lightweight. Gorrin would be booked after five minutes and we’d basically have no midfield

After losing to Accrington, we needed to win 6 of our last 7 games to get to 74 points and WE DID It!
Two nil down to Gillingham with 15 mins to go and WE FRACKING DID IT!
2-1 down to Shrewsbury and down and out and we still KUNTING DID IT!
Can we score three goals? Too fakking right we can. We’ve done that in FOURTEEN of our league games this season.
We are just two wins away from promotion to the championship. This is not the time to give up. This is the time to go for it. Time for heroes!

Still fuming about the push on Sykes should have been red card and pen. Got to start with Agyei and Shodipo up front with Matty just behind them. Gorrin Sykes and Lee in midfield Forde in for Hanson and just go for it.
The linesman also had a great side on view of that shove as we did in line in the North Stand. Nailed on pen and amazed not given.

After losing to Accrington, we needed to win 6 of our last 7 games to get to 74 points and WE DID It!
Can we score three goals? Too fakking right we can. We’ve done that in FOURTEEN of our league games this season.
We are just two wins away from promotion to the championship. This is not the time to give up. This is the time to go for it. Time for heroes!
Amen to that

Eternal optimist here. We've won 6-0 and 5-1 away from home this season. Yeah it's a long shot I know...

Get the first goal and it may make things interesting. Expectations are low, but we might as well have a crack at it.
Going to be tough against the best defence in L1 this season. Burton and Crewe have shipped 134 goals between them.
One crumb of hope is that Ipswich won 4-1 there back in October, they done the double over them. But then Blackpool did the double over Peterborough!! Its a funny old game.

Riiight ... no right back? Interesting looking at that lineup, so young and lightweight. Gorrin would be booked after five minutes and we’d basically have no midfield

No right back, sacrifice some defence for attack, score 3 quick goals then shut up shop with the multitude of defenders on the bench. :D (y)

🎶Are you Scotchers in disguise, are you Scotchers in disguise🎶

I'm sure this has probably been covered a million times already, but for anyone still wanting to see the handball from Tuesday night you get a decent view of it at about 4 minutes 20 in the Moments you Missed video (y)

If you saw the mismatch on Tuesday you can’t expect a miracle. I’ll watch it though, as the end of a really exciting season
No one is expecting a miracle but a performance would be good. If some on here don't want to watch, fine but go somewhere else with your 'I won't be watching' whining. I was as disappointed as the next person but I'm hoping the manager has learnt a lesson and some players step-up, for our pride if nothing else.

Keith Stroud is the referee for tomorrow nights 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom