Away Match Day Thread 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea - but Football Law is very clear on this and uses the word ‘deliberate’.
We’ve had a shot it came of one of theirs and came lose to the Oxford man who was in an offside position no flag no intervention from the ref hmmm, whereas Peterborough deliberately pass to Dembele who was also offside goes on to score questions quite rightly were asked why it was allowed but on its way to Dembele who was deliberately off side has a slight touch from ruffs and it stood as a result. So maybe the ref and Lino were in agreement that Henry and Taylor would not have been off side.

We’ve had a shot it came of one of theirs and came lose to the Oxford man who was in an offside position no flag no intervention from the ref hmmm, whereas Peterborough deliberately pass to Dembele who was also offside goes on to score questions quite rightly were asked why it was allowed but on its way to Dembele who was deliberately off side has a slight touch from ruffs and it stood as a result. So maybe the ref and Lino were in agreement that Henry and Taylor would not have been off side.
I posted on the other thread - I just went back and had a look and the defender's touch was deliberate enough. He jumped as the ball was being played and the ball hit his head, so a deliberate block. Not offside.

Yes when they’re not wearing masks they sound louder oh and off course when they’re not socially distancing

To be fair Baz, I didn’t see anything different here to any other game I have seen.

True that some will push the boundaries or get over excited, but this is football and it was bound to happen.

Fans in grounds on the whole look pretty well spread out and following guidelines. I don’t think Blackpool were any different, so not sure why they should be singled out.

• React
Reactions: m
Half Time Sunderland 2-0 Lincoln (2-2) agg.

Should be a good second half.

Yes I remember Darren Huckerby, that really is a blast from the past.

On Barker, I think he performs better the longer he has a run of games. I really do think he wasn't fully fit for these games and it showed but KR took a punt, imo, as he can give us something different. It was noticeable in Barker's last run of games pre-injury that his defending and tracking back was getting pretty decent which meant Ruffels was having far more impact going forward.
Barker didn't seem interested.

No, you were though...
No I wasn’t. but you fancy giving it large seem you’re a covid denier and can’t accept what must be done to try and curb this virus.
Soninwool say again rules were in place for the return of fans and one was SOCIAL DISTANCING and WEARING OF MASKS.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Nope of course if its closer your more nervous, but we always get behind the side and create bouncing atmospheres, especially in normal times.

Usually non stop singing from the North stand, but was spread out for this game which made it more difficult.

Still, it was a great atmosphere for just 4k. When its 15k its unbelievable.
Why is everyone being nice to these Northern chaps ? Dancing round in their fake stone island gear ! The game was already won and you knew that ! That's why you was singing and dancing round and sounding so loud ...... Yea mate?

No I wasn’t. but you fancy giving it large seem you’re a covid denier and can’t accept what must be done to try and curb this virus.
Soninwool say again rules were in place for the return of fans and one was SOCIAL DISTANCING and WEARING OF MASKS.
Yep spot bazzer . Worse by far i have seen since fans back in grounds . I think everyone else has kept to this on the whole. And of course you can sound loud with no mask on .

Yep spot bazzer . Worse by far i have seen since fans back in grounds . I think everyone else has kept to this on the whole. And of course you can sound loud with no mask on .
If you think that you can generate the same level of noise when wearing a mask, I’m not convinced that you understand how sound works…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom