Away Match Build Up 21/8/21 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they repay their 20 million pound loan at the end of this season that’s a more pressing question. His only comment regarding us was if they beat us they go above us.
We shall see on Saturday and after reading that I hope we hear them with ease.
radio oxford are covering the game - 'we'll ' hear ok in FM range - or can pay for audio ifollow ;)

Neil Hair is the referee on Saturday - issued 3 yellows in the only game he's officiated this season ( EFL cup 1st round Ipswich's home defeat by Newport County 0-1)

last season he refereed the home draw V Gasss in the PJ trophy - in which he issued 5 of his total of 82 yellow cards last season, during which he also issued 2 red cards

(3-5-2)

Stevens

McNally Moore Thorniley

Sykes Henry Gorrin Brannagan Seddon

Whyte Winnall

Subs - Eastwood, Mousinho, LCP, McGuane, Cooper, Agyei, Taylor

Missing - Long, Williams, Hanson, Forde, Bodin, Holland

Tickets no longer coming up on line for collection….. so is it a call to the TO in the morning and popping down to collect?

Anyone know how many we have sold for this?

Not got a good feeling about this one which I think is down to Tuesday night’s performance, injuries and players not up to speed due to covid/having to self isolate pre-season etc.

Would obviously want a win, but feel a draw at best.

IMAGE FROM THE PAST : Macron Stadium, Bolton, October 2016.
C0CcfLyXgAEQ-Gq

IMAGE FROM THE PAST : Macron Stadium, Bolton, October 2016.
C0CcfLyXgAEQ-Gq
Great image that! Thanks for posting. Cracking away day that was - to be honest I didn't think we'd be in the same league as them anytime soon when we played them in 2016! As with all games in the northwest though, a pain in the backside to get to...the M6 is a horrible road indeed

Think we will draw. People say its bad luck with injuries but we have a number of players who are injury prone so its not really a surprise with some of the players.

1-1 same as last Saturday and Tuesday seems to be working for me 😁 winnall will score his first of the season

The obvious thing to do is slot ncnally in at right back. He is fairly quick and can defend, they have had a couple of days to work on positioning. This would be least disruptive and most solid. Looks like moore will play

It will be an interesting game tomorrow just hope it’s interesting for the U’s

Tickets no longer coming up on line for collection….. so is it a call to the TO in the morning and popping down to collect?

Anyone know how many we have sold for this?
Just over 1, 300 for Bolton when I spoke to the ticket office this morning.

QPR will probably sell out today but they said they might get a few more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom