Votes: 38 79.2%
  • Plymouth Argyle

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps someone has decided he's done enough with our youth so he can continue to claim he brings youth through and LCP has slipped off the radar? At least he doesn't seem to be under a bus yet 🙄

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Forde Sykes
Lee Taylor Agyei

SUBS: Shodipo, Kelly, Winnall, Hanson, Chambers-Parrilon, McNally, Eastwood​

Hope I’m wrong of course, but with 4 games left, and teams all around us with games in hand, we’ve left ourselves too much to do, and I can’t see us making the playoffs now I’m afraid.

So obviously still do our job, just in case, but let’s see more of Chambers-Parrilon over the last few games, and give him some decent minutes.

And weather it’s out wide, or through the middle, Agyei must start all 4 remaining games now, he deserves to, and it would do his confidence the world of good, for what I think will be a big season for him next season.
Only 3 games left!!

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
LCP Sykes
Lee Taylor Agyei

With the exception of Lee (Barker aswell if fit) who is out of contract in the summer don’t see why we should be using our loan players when they aren’t good/consistent enough. Use players who could be here next season and finish the season on a high.

1-0 ox

Am I being really stupid, because I don’t get that!!

Now then, sir. I propose a molifficatory 'tad inattentive'.

As evinced by my posts passim, Messrs Kelly and Agyei have been delegated by his nibs to wash my motor on Saturdays for a wee while. Dan has been in charge mainly of the roof, which permits him to be available for the last 15 minutes of our matches, and Liam for the remainder with particular attention to the wheel arches which as any skuleboy kno are the Achilles Heel of this estimable marque.

I thought it was common knowledge in South Oxfordshire and West Dorset that I have my eye on a Bentayga which, although sounding alarmingly like the cooker in a males-only phalanstery, is 'breathtakingly reimagined to inspire exploration in its purest form'.

Hopefully one of the academy lads or a suitable loanee will be made available in the first team squad to deal with the wheels and arches. @Scotchegg has been given the specification so I'm confident Kelly can be upgraded or at worst replaced.

Now then, sir. I propose a molifficatory 'tad inattentive'.

As evinced by my posts passim, Messrs Kelly and Agyei have been delegated by his nibs to wash my motor on Saturdays for a wee while. Dan has been in charge mainly of the roof, which permits him to be available for the last 15 minutes of our matches, and Liam for the remainder with particular attention to the wheel arches which as any skuleboy kno are the Achilles Heel of this estimable marque.

I thought it was common knowledge in South Oxfordshire and West Dorset that I have my eye on a Bentayga which, although sounding alarmingly like the cooker in a males-only phalanstery, is 'breathtakingly reimagined to inspire exploration in its purest form'.

Hopefully one of the academy lads or a suitable loanee will be made available in the first team squad to deal with the wheels and arches. @Scotchegg has been given the specification so I'm confident Kelly can be upgraded or at worst replaced.
Ah, now I get it, thanks for clearing that up 😂

Perhaps someone has decided he's done enough with our youth so he can continue to claim he brings youth through and LCP has slipped off the radar? At least he doesn't seem to be under a bus yet 🙄
NO, Kelly is under the bus because he gave away that corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom