Votes: 38 79.2%
  • Plymouth Argyle

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always had respect for Plymouth. Proper weekender away with decent fans and half decent ground.
Hope we smash ‘em up here but I feel a draw beckons😞

Comfortable 3:0 win. They are on the beach ( Skegness) we don’t have to do a lot to beat em

With No Barker and Branagan, I’d like to see Chambers Parillon given a game. Let’s see how he gets on, and he might just put in a good shift, and impress! Blood a few youngsters in for the last 3 games. We won’t make the playoffs, so let’s put these final games to good use.
Blood the youngsters if there is a slim chance we could still get in the play offs? Are they ready or good enough at the moment. They are also on loan at clubs that may be in a relegation/promotion battle, so those teams wouldn't thank us for taking the players back early.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Forde Sykes
Lee Taylor Agyei

SUBS: Shodipo, Kelly, Winnall, Hanson, Chambers-Parrilon, McNally, Eastwood​

Hope I’m wrong of course, but with 4 games left, and teams all around us with games in hand, we’ve left ourselves too much to do, and I can’t see us making the playoffs now I’m afraid.

So obviously still do our job, just in case, but let’s see more of Chambers-Parrilon over the last few games, and give him some decent minutes.

And weather it’s out wide, or through the middle, Agyei must start all 4 remaining games now, he deserves to, and it would do his confidence the world of good, for what I think will be a big season for him next season.

Last edited:
Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Forde Sykes
Lee Agyei Barker

SUBS: Taylor, Shodipo, Kelly, Winnall, Hanson, Chambers-Parrilon, Eastwood​

Hope I’m wrong of course, but with 4 games left, and teams all around us with games in hand, we’ve left ourselves too much to do, and I can’t see us making the playoffs now I’m afraid.

So obviously still do our job, just in case, but let’s see more of Chambers-Parrilon over the last few games, and give him some decent minutes.

And weather it’s out wide, or through the middle, Agyei must start all 4 remaining games now, he deserves to, and it would do his confidence the world of good, for what I think will be a big season for him next season.
No Barker, out for the season. Will be Shodipo as the only other real option.

Correct me if im wrong, Brett Huxtable, isnt he from Devon, stepped in as replacement referee last time we played Argyle away.

What’s happened to Barker, haven’t seen he’s out for the rest of the season anywhere.

No Barker, out for the season. Will be Shodipo as the only other real option.
IMO Shodipo has been off his game for the last 3 matches- starting the last 2 and off the bench early on replacing Barker ... needs to play like he did when he was in his goal scoring spree earlier in the season if he starts

What’s happened to Barker, haven’t seen he’s out for the rest of the season anywhere.
iFollow interview with KR previewing the game. Says that his hamstring is more serious than thought and because he's not our player, we can't risk further damage.

Blood the youngsters if there is a slim chance we could still get in the play offs? Are they ready or good enough at the moment. They are also on loan at clubs that may be in a relegation/promotion battle, so those teams wouldn't thank us for taking the players back early.
Some came back from loans when the Step 2 leagues were cancelled again, and no I would not advocate disrupting Lofthouse's involvement at Woking for the rest of the season (though would like to him to be around here next season).
LCP is the only one I would involve in the XVIII at this stage, infact not quite sure why he disappeared from the bench in the last couple of weeks, as there has been a sense at times of some of those named would not actually come on in any circumstance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom