Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Lincoln City

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • A draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he`s been training with the squad does that put the game in jeopardy under the EFL Covid rules (whatever they maybe)?
Good point. Aren't people legally required to self-isolate for ten days if they have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive? Perhaps everyone stays distant while awaiting their test results.....

Last edited:
The Radio Oxford firing squad. Fierce.

I’m a positive person as I’ve said but it’s hard not to see this as a 0-4. Really hope I’m wrong, maybe I can cheat fate by giving a negative prediction

Lincoln looked certain for automatic promotion only a few short weeks ago. They have had some poor results of late and have surrendered their lofty position. They now look decidedly brittle.
I think that if we can score first, it might put them under even more pressure.
The problem is that we are not slotting at all at the moment.
We have to somehow be more offensive and start putting our chances away.
I find it difficult to see us winning this one, especially when you have seen us chuff chuff against lowly noughthampton.
But we are Oxford so... You can’t rule it out🙈

Sorry but I really don't think we can switch from being so poor on Tuesday against a team who have struggled all season to being competitive on Friday against a better team - and one that has has more of a rest than us.

1-3 and hope I am wrong.

The sauce is at the ready, the handbrake has been adjusted and primed for release, the clock will be ticking to 60 minute, the subs numbers are on the board what could possible go wrong 🤔. Hopefully a home win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom