Away Match Day Thread +++ 26/12/2017 Gillingham v OUFC match day thread +++

After the Wigan disaster, I would of taken a point but it was obviously annoying to lose 2 points late on, but with our form at the moment I think you have to be happy just to pick something up.

It’s not fun supporting us at the moment though, everything is a bit up in the air, I think January with the transfer window will let us know what is going on at the club.

MApp may have brought all ten outfield players back for corners but it was a team with pace that could break quickly upfield. The Maguire Roofe combination for our third against Swansea being a typical example.

People are being honest
There is some honesty, but there is a lot of searching in clotets for skeletons that don't exist and complaining about them.
And your the man of reason !
I know. Terrible right? I am not the man of reason. Wigan was embarrassing, Gillingham was frustrating, but some fans reaching for the relegation button is pathetic. The digs at Pep's accent are perhaps the most childish of all.

There is some honesty, but there is a lot of searching in clotets for skeletons that don't exist and complaining about them.

I know. Terrible right? I am not the man of reason. Wigan was embarrassing, Gillingham was frustrating, but some fans reaching for the relegation button is pathetic. The digs at Pep's accent are perhaps the most childish of all.

Lo siento, pero es la mejor manera de resaltar su retórica favorita. He escrito esto con acento inglés, así que concéntrate y ve que todos estamos dando lo mejor de nosotros.

Back
Top Bottom