Home Match Day Thread +++ 28/4/2018 OUFC v Rochdale Match Day Thread +++

A few randons:

- that was one big mascot that led the team out!
- Lego sprinted to East Stand after handshakes. Saying goodbye or thank you for fans player of the season?
- 3 wins from 4 is on target for 100 points . New contracts for everyone ?
- KR works from 7.30am to 10.30am each day while on holiday. Not popular with his family but he doesn't stop. So "Not the man"!
- we won after conceding first. We visibly upped the tempo after conceding- A throwback to the mid 80s
- East Stand were excellent (except for the dick who lit the smokey)
- we are so much better to watch with pace in the team. KR loves pace. Happy days.
- Sunderland away. Bloody glory hunters. When do the Accrington tickets go on sale?
I attended the end of season awards dinner. I got the sense that Faz and Chris are out. Just an instinct.

A few randons:

- that was one big mascot that led the team out!
- Lego sprinted to East Stand after handshakes. Saying goodbye or thank you for fans player of the season?
- 3 wins from 4 is on target for 100 points . New contracts for everyone [emoji6]
- KR works from 7.30am to 10.30am each day while on holiday. Not popular with his family but he doesn't stop. So "Not the man"!
- we won after conceding first. We visibly upped the tempo after conceding- A throwback to the mid 80s
- East Stand were excellent (except for the dick who lit the smokey)
- we are so much better to watch with pace in the team. KR loves pace. Happy days.
- Sunderland away. Bloody glory hunters. When do the Accrington tickets go on sale?
I attended the end of season awards dinner. I got the sense that Faz and Chris are out. Just an instinct.

Not so sure, Chrissy took the dev game today, I think he will be made manager of the new u23 side

That was a lovely feeling walking out of the game today.

Cameron Brannagan thoroughly deserved the mom award today after some barnstorming and beautifully timed tackles. Excellent penalties by Mous and Kane. Also a simply stunning save by Easty in the 1st half.
Cam's Dad was entertained in boardroom again. Enough said.

I did wish yesterday that the Ricardinho song had just been halted while Joe Rothwell went off so he could have been applauded off the pitch properly, without his replacement's name being chanted over the top. He'd had a good game and it was quite possibly his last home appearance for us.
Knowing players personally, I know for a fact that players give a f**k about what the fans chant. They look at fans with disdain.

They look at the fans with what? Ricardinho is clearly a mixture of bemused and flattered to have his own song.

And if they 'give a f**k' why would they be disdainful? And if you meant 'don't give a f**k', then why do they try to get the crowd going at various times? And you don't think Rothwell would have liked to be applauded off properly? Odd...

And if they 'give a f**k' why would they be disdainful? And if you meant 'don't give a f**k', then why do they try to get the crowd going at various times? And you don't think Rothwell would have liked to be applauded off properly? Odd...
I am not sure its that important to him.

That red card has possibly cost Rochdale their League One status.

Plus he’s out of contract so will probably stay in league 1 with another club [emoji23]

Well let’s hope he has been getting plenty of phone calls from 01865 numbers while he’s been sat on his hands, wishing him all the best for next season.

Back
Top Bottom