Current Player #28 Stephan Negru

Stephan fell out of favour following the video with that "influencer" at the beginning of the season and hasn't stepped up as much as was hoped, to the point that hes now behind Thorniley as an option off the bench. There is definitely talent there but he needs to put in the work as well. Hopefully he put in a strong preseason to fight for his place back.

"A loan move to a League Two side of(sic) the Scottish Premiership is currently seen as the most likely scenario for the youngster, who has impressed during his time on the pitch this season."

I know the SPL isn't very good, but harsh to compare it directly with League Two.

"A loan move to a League Two side of(sic) the Scottish Premiership is currently seen as the most likely scenario for the youngster, who has impressed during his time on the pitch this season."

I know the SPL isn't very good, but harsh to compare it directly with League Two.
I watched St Mirren v Rangers yesterday, awful watch.

Stephan fell out of favour following the video with that "influencer" at the beginning of the season and hasn't stepped up as much as was hoped, to the point that hes now behind Thorniley as an option off the bench. There is definitely talent there but he needs to put in the work as well. Hopefully he put in a strong preseason to fight for his place back.
Thrown in a hamstring injury on top of that.

Back
Top Bottom