Votes: 58 73.4%
  • Fleetwood

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't McAleny do us a few years back with an absolute stunner late on.? I wish we had been able to sign him. Where is he now?

BUILDBASE return as Fleetwood Match Sponsors:

That game (which I believe was the last one when they were shirt sponsors) was an amazing memory.

The previous ten years was a complete unmitigated disaster! Kemp, Wright, Rix, Talbot and Patterson.......

Seriously, it's not Buildbase's fault at all, but the memories are mostly of the 'Please God, no' variety.

That game (which I believe was the last one when they were shirt sponsors) was an amazing memory.

The previous ten years was a complete unmitigated disaster! Kemp, Wright, Rix, Talbot and Patterson.......

Seriously, it's not Buildbase's fault at all, but the memories are mostly of the 'Please God, no' variety.
Kemp's tenure was exclusively the Domino shirt...which brings back memories of its own, of course.

Kemp's tenure was exclusively the Domino shirt...which brings back memories of its own, of course.
That's a relief!

But I guess then it was only Buildbase for nine years? Because it was definitely Bridle in 2010-11.

Oh I don't know.
MAPP at Lincoln and Jimmy Floyd had their first games v Oxford and we didn't do so badly in those games

Both sitting in the stand having neither picked nor coached their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom