Home Match Day Thread +++ 30/03/2019 OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers Match Day Thread +++

I think it all happened so quickly the officials didn't see it or couldn't be clear. While a couple of our players raised their hands they didn't react like a team who were convinced that it was handball.
Maybe we should not shoot so hard in future matches so the ref can do his job.

Maybe we should not shoot so hard in future matches so the ref can do his job.
Yes maybe or accept that humans make errors and that if our players who were right there were not overly convinced then perhaps it was a hard one to see, without slowing the replay right down and freezing the frame!

Yes maybe or accept that humans make errors and that if our players who were right there were not overly convinced then perhaps it was a hard one to see, without slowing the replay right down and freezing the frame!
Maybe. But it did look a blatant handball in real time.
All of these VAR handball where balls are hammered at arms from short distance .
This looked clearly hand to ball on the line.
I was just a little surprised that the linesman didn't see it as he was close to us and it did look obvious.

Maybe. But it did look a blatant handball in real time.
All of these VAR handball where balls are hammered at arms from short distance .
This looked clearly hand to ball on the line.
I was just a little surprised that the linesman didn't see it as he was close to us and it did look obvious.
I have to be honest I thought handball at the time but I would have expected our players to be a bit more animated. I'm guessing the lino was obstructed by him being right on the line and other players etc. Would have been a red card too in my view.

The cameras are just behind, level and to the left (west) of us in the SSU so the field/line of view is almost identical. It was so obvious to us and If you replay the incident in real time from Quest - it is as clear as a clear thing in a clarity contest.

Still impressed that they seemed to bring more support than you usually see at Adams park....? Their cup final I guess.

Got to say I thought their keeper was more than awful, was watching him during warm up and he looked crap. Looked him after and cant believe he was on bench for Chelsea in a champions league game against Barcelona FC. Always argued you can just be to big as a keeper and loose the agility aspect that for me is more important than height.

I'm wondering whether wycombe players didn't know either! I didn't spot why either

Got to say I thought their keeper was more than awful, was watching him during warm up and he looked crap. Looked him after and cant believe he was on bench for Chelsea in a champions league game against Barcelona FC. Always argued you can just be to big as a keeper and loose the agility aspect that for me is more important than height.

You should have seen him during the checkatrade game. Useless.

more like an american footballer

Racist! Sizeist! Er America Footballist!

Are you suggesting he’s like an America footballer because he is black?

Are you suggesting he’s like an America footballer because he’s big?

;-)

Racist! Sizeist! Er America Footballist!

Are you suggesting he’s like an America footballer because he is black?

Are you suggesting he’s like an America footballer because he’s big?

;-)
suggesting he's massive! the size of his arms, looks like he's crushing Ainsworths head!!

Back
Top Bottom