Away Match Day Thread +++ 30/12/2017 Bradford City v OUFC match day thread +++

Oh I see.... you now want an entire new squad as well? If I recall its not where you finish in Dec/Jan that really matters. How anyone with your mindset can enjoy football is beyond me. You seem convinced that the Club is in crisis from the top down to the players....... yet we are doing alright in League One which is far better than the pits of the Conference but not as good as the heady days when we were in the top pile. Just enjoy the rollercoaster......its running and there is nothing you can do about it. :eek::)

Just an opinion . Oh and I love the way you put words in peoples mouths:
"you now want an entire new squad as well"
"You seem convinced that the Club is in crisis from the top down to the players"

I have never said these things:ROFLMAO:.
Ok, I give in, no more free speech on the forum please Dave of Essex doesn't like it.
Everything is rosy in the garden, pep is doing a wonderful job, we will hammer MKD tomorrow, we have dropped from 8 to 12 but the champion league beckons....OK now????

Probably gone into these once big time players paychecks, Dwight is probably one of the highest earners at the club. Also forking out the 250k a year that Appleton earned and paying it to PEP.

Some people need a reality check, it may hurt to hear and they may be in denial but sometimes things need to be said exactly how it is.

Money has been spent on paying staff wages of a large squad, who the best players are injuried. PEP hasnt been lucky on that front.

Just an opinion . Oh and I love the way you put words in peoples mouths:
"you now want an entire new squad as well"
"You seem convinced that the Club is in crisis from the top down to the players"

I have never said these things:ROFLMAO:.
Ok, I give in, no more free speech on the forum please Dave of Essex doesn't like it.
Everything is rosy in the garden, pep is doing a wonderful job, we will hammer MKD tomorrow, we have dropped from 8 to 12 but the champion league beckons....OK now????

Ruffs is suffering from not having Curtis behind him. Nelson is a tough b****r and takes no-nonsense and is a natural leader = vital spine of team missing.

Clive. Click quote on the post u want to talk about, then go to the box u write in, click insert quote, add quotes to message for multiple quotes . Or just click reply for a single

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom