Home Match Day Thread 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 31st October 2020, I doubt many people had expectations of the playoffs, but by 30th April 2021, many had revised that opinion.
Oh get away with you, coming on here with your logic and common sense ;)

I wouldn’t say im more confident I still have nightmares from last season’s final and that pass from Henry but the only way to get rid of those nightmares is to go one better this time also I wonder if I’m the final Henry has the same chance this time if he would shoot or pass
Hasn’t this one been done to death? Could we leave the poor guy alone now, please?

The award for most obscure graffiti goes to the following which I saw at my local train station this morning:

'No to Fred Dinenage, bring back Wesley Smith #local news'

Niche.

One of my mates bumped into Wesley Smith in Abingdon once and asked him for a light.

I'm told that Wesley replied "I'm sorry, I don't smoke" in full local newsreader voice.

A remarkable story I trust you'll agree.

Saw her in Marks and Spencer in Summertown a few years back. Did you have to sit her in a booster seat ?

That doesn't surprise me, you wouldn't expect to bump into her in a Spar.

Fred Dineage on the other hand....

I had that Geraldine Peers in my cab once.........
She was behind me at the checkout in Tesco's Abingdon a few years back. And then a couple of months after she was sat next to me in the New theatre at a Milton Jones gig. She has a lovely laugh!!

That doesn't surprise me, you wouldn't expect to bump into her in a Spar.

Fred Dineage on the other hand....

Tripped over him in Poundland, Weymouth.

Actually what I said about Geraldine Peers wasn't true. For one thing I don't drive a taxi. But I did get into a Dublin airport taxi and the driver said as we left the airport 'I had that Julia Roberts in here yesterday! Right where you're sitting!'. I shifted uncomfortably and mentioned that I was wearing a good suit and hoped he'd had the seats cleaned afterwards. He wasn't amused, the thick queynte.

Talking of Fred Dineage, he was on Meridian news yesterday evening but forgot to mention a thing about Pompey. Not a f*****g word... Strange that, as he normally can’t stop.😂👍🏽
Not to forget on the other side Andy Moon and Tony Husband so biased in the clubs they want to talk about or show full highlights

I agree. He wouldn’t have achieved what he has without having the ability to get the best out of the players he manages. He’s certainly not everyone’s cup of tea but it seems harsh to call him a dickhead when he clearly isn’t in the job he’s paid to do. But then I haven’t had any personal dealings with him as others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom