Current Player #9 Mark Harris

Sorry, poorly worded from me. Semantics but should have read as having doubts about how likely he will be to get fit (ie I'm not fully confident as you would be with, say, Brannagan returning at full strengh) as opposed to outright doubting it. Like I say semantics but there is a subtle difference. I think we're hoping he'll be fit for the away game and anything before is a bonus.

Fingers crossed that we do get him sorted and see the best of him, and he can knock these injuries on the head but he wasn't helped by the medical team at Cheltenham. This part is supposition from me but I wonder if we panicked slightly when we signed him, we were light on strikers at the time and hoping his injury wasn't all that serious. It was after we had done a bit of an internal investigation into injuries and therefore the likes of Routledge weren't in the building so not sure we were at full strength in the medical department.
Ah, I see. No worries and I guess there was a time when we thought Murphy would never be fully fit, but it is amazing what a bit of belief and a proper rehab programme can do! Not to mention that Goodwin is about 8 years younger then Murphy, so youth is on his side!

I don't know if it was panic as much as snap up a prospect while they are available. Let's face it, IF Goodwin does get fit and fulfills his promise (top end Lg1/Championship striker), then at 21, £400k is going to look like an absolute steal.

For good measure, I remember when Cam had his eye problems and we really wondered whether we'd ever see him again, let alone back to his absolute best.

Ah, I see. No worries and I guess there was a time when we thought Murphy would never be fully fit, but it is amazing what a bit of belief and a proper rehab programme can do! Not to mention that Goodwin is about 8 years younger then Murphy, so youth is on his side!

I don't know if it was panic as much as snap up a prospect while they are available. Let's face it, IF Goodwin does get fit and fulfills his promise (top end Lg1/Championship striker), then at 21, £400k is going to look like an absolute steal.

For good measure, I remember when Cam had his eye problems and we really wondered whether we'd ever see him again, let alone back to his absolute best.
More important, I bet he wondered whether he'd ever see us again.

Pleased for Sparky. I felt he deserved the fans player of the season award, so glad he's received this recognition.

But.... If he'd put the effort in before, we might well have been in a much better position than we ended up in.
He's had a great end to the season and changed our fortunes, but his terrible attitude before that would leave him out of my POTS tbh.
Is this a joke? Great username for a comment like this.

Back
Top Bottom