Anti Vaxers

I’m going to put myself right at the back of the world queue, then I won’t need it.

I just love this>
1-cluless-anti-vaxxer-1579277055105-1579281735368.jpeg

What do they think a vaccine actually is?

You don't want those 'chemicals' in your body, do you? Probably mixed together by 'scientists' and we all know that science is just people in white coats guessing about stuff, and my guess is as good as theirs anyway.

What's worrying is that there is a new variant of anti vaxxers, they are apparently posing as intelligent people. I had my first jab on Thursday, and after 24 hours of mild side effects felt fine.Given the apparent ease with which the new variant spreads I regard everyone as having a moral responsibility to others to ensure they get vaccinated.
Moreover, those mindless pricks who believe that they are in some way exempt from the rules would think again if they were hit with a 12 month custodial threat!

What I don’t understand is that presumably most antivaxxers have older parents and vulnerable friends and family members. Even if they dont feel they’ll suffer from the virus don’t they worry about them? That makes me suspect that a lot of them are either mentally ill or are trolls paid by the enemies of this country.

Back
Top Bottom