Votes: 11 52.4%

Votes: 5 23.8%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Let a lot go ...must be a directive as most referees seem to be doing similar ...had an ok game in the main

6 from me

Let a lot go - but did it consistently which isn't too bad. One of the better performances we've had this season and didn't let the Burton players/fans influence him. 7 from me.

Wasn’t at the game today but commentary b sounded like he was fade but would have got another point if he clamped down on the hands on from the Burton players.

The best thing you can say about a ref is when you don’t notice them. He got most things right and managed the match well.

Two sides willing to play hard and fair often helps too. Both Oxford and Burton did their bit.

Decent referee let down by a shocking assistant on our seated side, although did flag for penalty when Taylor was brought down by the keeper. 7 from me.

Decent referee let down by a shocking assistant on our seated side, although did flag for penalty when Taylor was brought down by the keeper. 7 from me.
Concur with that, barely kept up with play and, as a consequence, couldn't make fair decisions on offside. Quite a few commented on this and more than a few gave him no doubt as to how we considered his performance!

Consistently is normally one of my biggest bug bears with refs. But yesterday was pretty decent.
He let a lot go for both sides, but i understand this maybe a new league directive. So actually a rather good performance.

Thought he was one of the best refs we have had for quite a while. Though I was surprised that he didn’t give the keeper at least a yellow when Taylor was brought down for the penalty.

Back
Top Bottom