EPL Benjamin Mendy

Still find it weird that Mendy’s name is freely and openly splashed across the media, but it’s still technically illegal to name the mystery Everton player who has just vanished into thin air.

The Everton player is a child sex case so their is a requirement to protect the victim. His bail has been extended until January 2022.

All Mendy`s victims are of a consensual age and he is in custody.

Still find it weird that Mendy’s name is freely and openly splashed across the media, but it’s still technically illegal to name the mystery Everton player who has just vanished into thin air.
Would that be because the Everton plater incident involves an underage girl?

The Everton player is a child sex case so their is a requirement to protect the victim. His bail has been extended until January 2022.

All Mendy`s victims are of a consensual age and he is in custody.
Adam Johnson’s case involved a minor but his name was plastered everywhere at the time. I was also a witness (was interviewed by police) in the Ian Watkins case and again, his name was straight out there as soon as he was arrested.

Just curious as to what makes this one so secretive that even now his identity is being protected.

Adam Johnson’s case involved a minor but his name was plastered everywhere at the time. I was also a witness (was interviewed by police) in the Ian Watkins case and again, his name was straight out there as soon as he was arrested.

Just curious as to what makes this one so secretive that even now his identity is being protected.
RB, witness as in you were involved with the Lost Prophets?

RB, witness as in you were involved with the Lost Prophets?
Yup. IW was in my office for a couple of hours literally days before he was arrested.

We had the company Christmas party the same day he got arrested and it had all come out in the press. We went to a Mexican joint but nobody wanted to be there.

I was wearing a sombrero but just felt sad.

If only these footballer rapists and abusers could wear a double pink tee and tracksuit top so they could be easily identified as “weirdos”.

I note his co-defendant is Louis Saha Matturie.
It can’t be can it?

Does the ‘commentary’ that they are innocent until proven guilty count?

Dodgy ground there, even though that is how it works.
Think it also depends on the poster's view of the person accused..... as evidenced by many posts on here. :)

Following a six-month trial at Chester Crown Court. Nice jury job for someone! :oops:

Jurors could not reach verdicts on one count of rape and one of attempted rape, following a six-month trial at Chester Crown Court.
The prosecution sought a retrial on those counts and it has been scheduled for 26 June.

Back
Top Bottom