EPL Brentford :)

chuckbert

Just watched the highlights of the Brentford-Arsenal match. What a fantastic result for them. Their keeper looked to have earned the clean sheet with some excellent saves, but they could also have scored a couple more! I hope we get Arsenal in one of the cups, because I reckon we could do them :)

I really can't be arsed to look and see but I imagine there must be a truly awesome meltdown going on in Arsenal forum/twitter/facebook land.

That's a great result for Arsenal fan TV. A great opportunity for grown men to throw chairs around like petulant children.

Brentford had a plan and stuck to it I hope they do well this season where as arsenal they same old got bullied at the back nothing up front mid table again for them I think the years of it being man united or arsenal to win the league have lllllooooooonnnnnngggggg gone lol

The scenes at the end were fantastic. Hey Jude belting out and the manager and players lapping it up with the fans In their new stadium. They will get turned over by 6, maybe the odd 7, at times this season but there’s an undoubted spirit there that could easily see them survive with games to spare. What a great time to be a Brentford fan and they should enjoy these moments. Good luck to them.

Same old flaky Arsenal.
Given a right run around by a pumped up Brentford.
Where is the steeliness in that Arsenal midfield?
Gone missing for now.

Ivan Toney hasn’t changed though, he’s still the pain in the a**e player that he was at Peterborough.

Back
Top Bottom