Casting?

Now TV pass but mute it and have the RadOx commentary, Sky is dreadful.
I always put Radio Oxford on pre match, halftime, full time etc when watching Sky.
I'm unable to pause Now TV so no point having RadOx commentary on because there is a huge delay.

Anyone with a Firestick, the Amazon Silk browser will allow you to play iFollow videos.

Anyone with a Firestick, the Amazon Silk browser will allow you to play iFollow videos.
Thanks for this tip. I've been casting to the TV from my PC using Chromecast(1st gen), but as I have a Firestick and the TV is also a LG Smart Tv I'll try both silk and the TV browser and see which works best! I find Chromecast to be a bit stuttery at times, but that's just as likely to be my Broadband or iFollow being a bit crap.

Thanks for this tip. I've been casting to the TV from my PC using Chromecast(1st gen), but as I have a Firestick and the TV is also a LG Smart Tv I'll try both silk and the TV browser and see which works best! I find Chromecast to be a bit stuttery at times, but that's just as likely to be my Broadband or iFollow being a bit crap.
You may need to change to desktop mode but mine was already

When it's stuttery I just change the video quality down a bit (e.g. to 540p or something) and it works fine then. I think the "auto" choice for quality is crap, as it has never dealt well with buffering in all the years I've used ifollow/yellowplayer.

That's a result thank you!

No more fannying about with the laptop.
To clarify I have found lots of things that work with the saved videos on ifollow but not the live stream.

Unfortunately I just can't get logged into Ifollow on fire tv.

Refreshed, started again, desktop mode, refreshed again and woohoo I'm in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom