General Commercial and Marketing

I can't believe the only t-shirts they've released are dark blue and white, Bolton Wanderers colours. Nothing yellow on there at all, that is p*ss poor.

Edit: Wonder if anyone would like to request a YELLOW t shirt from the "Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer", who appears to be Adam Benson.

abenson@oufc.co.uk

Last edited:
I can't believe the only t-shirts they've released are dark blue and white, Bolton Wanderers colours. Nothing yellow on there at all, that is p*ss poor.

Edit: Wonder if anyone would like to request a YELLOW t shirt from the "Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer", who appears to be Adam Benson.

abenson@oufc.co.uk
Everything is so positive and a truly great time to be an Oxford fan yet to not just get a yellow shirt etc ready especially rubbing in it as white and blue will be the oppositions colours is a small blot on an otherwise wonderful crest of a wave.

abenson@oufc.co.uk
Maybe Bolton are selling yellow T Shirts for the final.

abenson@oufc.co.uk
IMO the Bensonator is an arrogant liability

I would say this about Adam - when I contacted him about the Billy Bodin video where BB talks about his autistic son and told him about my situation he couldn't have been more caring or helpful. I'm guessing he's a big cheese at the club but he really took the time and thought about things.

I love a wembley scarf so got a couple of those. (Not half and half obviously).

It wouldn't be Oxford United if there wasn't something for some people to moan about in the biggest week of our season and and our future.

Just wear your yellow shirt! You have got a yellow shirt haven't you?

It wouldn't be Oxford United if there wasn't something for some people to moan about in the biggest week of our season and and our future.

Just wear your yellow shirt! You have got a yellow shirt haven't you?
Hear hear!

I quite like the hats, can wear my shirt with the hat then.

Back
Top Bottom