General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, give it a few pages and someone will be repeating the same nonsense again.
At least a few of us will be celebrating the new stadium, Championship football and nice shiny wine bar on the side of the canal accessible directly from our private mooring spot.
I have heard from a very in the know person that only horse drawn canal boats can be used as the council want to reduce emissions so no engines are to be allowed, the by products of horses rear end and hot air from the passengers are thought to have no impact on global warming

We've got super Thohir & Bakrie
They know exactly what we need
With success on the field
And the new stadium being built
Oxford on the way to top 30

I'm a gonna nip this in the bud.

The management have never even hinted they're going to change the name of the club, Nor do they want to stop the team playing nice football in order to win at all costs.

I have heard from a very in the know person that only horse drawn canal boats can be used as the council want to reduce emissions so no engines are to be allowed, the by products of horses rear end and hot air from the passengers are thought to have no impact on global warming

Im sure the combination of s**t and hot air that KR spouts would rule him out anyway; makes the boards life easier I spose.

I haven’t seen any quotes from KR regarding yesterday’s news - not that I’ve looked that hard! 😏

I would’ve though he would have been all over it yesterday talking about the exciting LONG TERM project he and the new board have together/great guys/matching ambitions/LOVE Indonesia etc etc..
He said it would be the greatest event this league has seen and looked forward to leading the club into next season.

Well, well, well, It's finally official, Billionaire owner's and a new executive structure.
Very interesting that the first interview given by the new CEO and he not only reiterates but expands upon the "top 30 club" mantra (to the embarrassment of some),

So how does this fit with the current on-field performances & results?, obviously there is a discrepancy.
The official announcement would have been a natural point for KR to be relived of his position and a new manager unveiled, that hasn't happened so KR will be given more time, how much time is the real question now.

Whilst the structure at the senior level now looks ALOT better, the lower / middle structure is still seemingly just KR and regardless of anything else this has to change.
The age of the manager is over, these duties are now shared between a small efficient team of people.

Exciting times a head for OUFC.
Exciting times when the one thing holding us back is removed, robinson.

Seems we might need to look at Brisbane Roar to see the potential journey that awaits us............................... :oops:

Looks like that is Bakrie Group, rather than our Anindya Bakrie.
Interesting to see elsewhere that the club were being sued for unfair dismissal by former manager ... Robbie Fowler.

Time to close this thread. There is a new thread HERE to discuss our new boardroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom