General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you not heard about the training ground and the investment in to the facilities there?

Have you not seen our commitment to youth development? Not heard of Tyler Goodrham, LCP, Michael Elechi, Josh Johnson etc?

Have you not heard Robinson speak of us becoming a top 30 club? Or maybe the hundreds of posts that reference this every time we lose?

Have you not seen the team over the last years to see that we're actively looking forwards build a successful side that compete at the very top of league one whilst playing attractive football?

Have you not seen the players we gave brought in, and those that we have sold for a huge profit to support a sustainable transfer policy?

And, have you not seen the endless posts about a new stadium, and the positive assurances from those who know but can't say more?

So, may I ask, what part of the plan do you still not understand?

Can you tell me/us we get a new ground all sorted and wait for it to be built will then new owners invest heavily in the real to make us a top 30 club, looking at the present champions table that would have to make us competitive against clubs who get 15k and above week in week out.

Can you tell me/us we get a new ground all sorted and wait for it to be built will then new owners invest heavily in the real to make us a top 30 club, looking at the present champions table that would have to make us competitive against clubs who get 15k and above week in week out.

Do Luton, Bournemouth or even Brentford before they moved to their current ground get 15k each game?

Do Luton, Bournemouth or even Brentford before they moved to their current ground get 15k each game?
Bournemouth rely on a very rich owner Brentford sell out each week Luton’s ground is smaller than ours we will get probably around 9k home crowd if we make the championship

There won't be a sudden injection of silly money into the playing squad if that's what you're asking. This is all about sustainable growth. Coventry, Luton, Brentford before. All appropriate models for us to mirror.

There won't be a sudden injection of silly money into the playing squad if that's what you're asking. This is all about sustainable growth. Coventry, Luton, Brentford before. All appropriate models for us to mirror.
I understand but Brentford have spent well which means they must have had some good financial input m, thought Coventry were struggling financially so I’m not to sure there and Luton must be getting there money for their improvements so far. I’m not wanting a Bournemouth situation at Oxford because if their owner Max Denim sells but leaves the debt with the club they will go bust very quick.
For us to compete to be a top 30 club we would need some heavy investment, a cash injection now to acquire Kane and Holland and another striker and bring in a LB for cover in January would be a good start though.

Have you not heard about the training ground and the investment in to the facilities there?

Have you not seen our commitment to youth development? Not heard of Tyler Goodrham, LCP, Michael Elechi, Josh Johnson etc?

Have you not heard Robinson speak of us becoming a top 30 club? Or maybe the hundreds of posts that reference this every time we lose?

Have you not seen the team over the last years to see that we're actively looking forwards build a successful side that compete at the very top of league one whilst playing attractive football?

Have you not seen the players we gave brought in, and those that we have sold for a huge profit to support a sustainable transfer policy?

And, have you not seen the endless posts about a new stadium, and the positive assurances from those who know but can't say more?

So, may I ask, what part of the plan do you still not understand?
You never get it.

You’d be just as frustrated as the rest of us if you weren’t in possession of the information you have.

Be a little more empathetic.

You never get it.

You’d be just as frustrated as the rest of us if you weren’t in possession of the information you have.

Be a little more empathetic.
The point is that nearly every piece of our plan is out in the open for all to see. The only bits that are needed to pull it all together are the formal "takeover" that we know is in progress, and the stadium which has been strongly hinted at by the club, oxvox and posters on here.

So you're right, I don't get the negativity and the constant demands for information that is there for all to see.

The point is that nearly every piece of our plan is out in the open for all to see. The only bits that are needed to pull it all together are the formal "takeover" that we know is in progress, and the stadium which has been strongly hinted at by the club, oxvox and posters on here.

So you're right, I don't get the negativity and the constant demands for information that is there for all to see.

Staggering.

Rather we dont follow Coventry`s route of itinerate homlessness.
Brentford - had a very saleable asset and now have a horrible, horrible little ground and ticket prices of £50.
Luton - could never "aspire" to be like them.

To be honest, I would rather we never reach that "trough of greed" and be far more community orientated and affordable.

What exactly is it that you can see and we cannot? Should we be seeing something pretty soon. If not, don't blame it on COVID. Talk is cheap......and there has been plenty of that.

Brentford - had a very saleable asset and now have a horrible, horrible little ground and ticket prices of £50.

To be honest, I would rather we never reach that "trough of greed" and be far more community orientated and affordable.
That’ll be the ‘horrible little ground’ that their fans love?

To be fair they do play Arsenal rather than Accrington, did you think the price should be the same?

So it's all out in the open apart from the takeover and the plans for the ground?

So it's all out in the open apart from the takeover and the plans for the ground?

I would say not so true. The last we heard from anyone board level on the stadium was the interview with Niall. He didn't rule out anything including a renewing of the licence at the Kassam. The problem with scotchers is he had been told more then us and as an affect is unsure exactly what has been said to the fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom