General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more prawn sandwiches for you sir
Quite agree, I was told by someone who should be reliable, unfortunately, he was told by someone else! After that, I was distracted by the game and never looked across at the directors box. First rule, look yourself!

Quite agree, I was told by someone who should be reliable, unfortunately, he was told by someone else! After that, I was distracted by the game and never looked across at the directors box. First rule, look yourself!
No more scotch eggs for you sir

Exciting times around the corner, could well be a game changer for our club, pardon the pun, they actually seem really decent people too who would sincerely care about the fans and the club, get the chequebook out please

It’s all becoming a bit of a joke, how long is this going to drag out, zzzzzzzzzzzz

Exciting times around the corner, could well be a game changer for our club, pardon the pun, they actually seem really decent people too who would sincerely care about the fans and the club, get the chequebook out please
What a difference a day makes

Where are the fans ? Why aren't they putting more money in ?
Into what exactly - has anything changed? If you treat the faithful (and potential converts in the region) like mushrooms, you can't expect them to suddenly turn out in increased numbers. We need a vision to get behind!

KR also name-dropped Suzie again yesterday, as he often does. He revealed that she is Eric's PA.

So if this takeover is requiring efl approval and only just been sent in for approval does that mean the people who are supposedly in the know and were saying the takeover had been completed weeks ago if not months ago were actually way off the mark? Also people claiming it was Tiger slowing the process as he didn't want to sell but being told by the in the knowers that it wasn't could of been right all along?

This has just doubted me even more that anyone on this forum knows what's going on or what the boards intentions are.

Last edited:
So if this takeover is requiring efl approval and only just been sent in for approval does that mean the people who are supposedly in the know and were saying the takeover had been completed weeks ago if not months ago were actually way off the mark? Also people claiming it was Tiger slowing the process as he didn't want to sell but being told by the in the knowers that it wasn't could of been right all along?

This has just doubted me even more that anyone on this forum knows what's going on or what the boards intentions are.
I must have missed it. Where and when was it announced that EFL approval for the change of ownership has only just been applied for? No criticism, it's a genuine question.

I must have missed it. Where and when was it announced that EFL approval for the change of ownership has only just been applied for? No criticism, it's a genuine question.
I heard that yesterday something in the OM I think

Karl said yesterday that they were waiting on efl approval, he didn't mention it before when he spoke about the owners so just assumed that they've only just submitted to the efl. Considering scums takeover took a few days after power agreed to sell then I can't see why ours would take any longer to be approved. It certainly wasn't sent in when the change of shares a few weeks back was quoted as proof of the takeover being completed. Maybe people on here need to realise their sources in to the clubs ongoings aren't as good as they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom