National News Covidiots.....

One of the idiots has lost his job as a result of this - good.
.... and the three had been on an anti-vac march before spotting Whitty and accosting him. One 'just wanted a selfie'. Still they were apparently sorry for their behaviour, so that's fair enough. Let's just move on people. Personal responsibility left the room many moons ago ....

.... and the three had been on an anti-vac march before spotting Whitty and accosting him. One 'just wanted a selfie'. Still they were apparently sorry for their behaviour, so that's fair enough. Let's just move on people. Personal responsibility left the room many moons ago ....

I suspect only sorry as it cost one of them their job.

And now he’s been charged with assault 👍
Saw this on FB a few days back and thought it made a very good point:
1625226410151.png
Two days ago, a load of half-wits 'protested' outside his house calling him a murderer. Over the last year he's been trolled online for his physical appearance. Now some ugly footage has emerged of two of Britain's finest harassing him in the street.
Chris Whitty graduated from Oxford to become a leading Physician and Epdemiologist. He became Chief Medical Officer of the UK, just before the biggest world health crisis in over a 100 years. In a Government clearly out of their depth and unravelling by the day, he's been a voice of reason the public can actually trust. Qualified, free from bias and led by facts, he's often had to deliver some harsh and disappointing news. But he's done so in an assured and dignified way. He hasn't asked for this stage. In 'normal' times we wouldn't even know his name.
Tonight, when I normally read a made-up story to the kids at bedtime, I'm going to tell them a real tale. One of a man who helped save a kingdom, despite not slaying any dragons or bagging a princess. Just by being damn good, doing his duty and demonstrating human decency. A real hero.
I urge all parents to do the same...

And a group of people gathered outside what was apparently Prof Whitty's London flat on Saturday, chanting and shouting.

Would anyone care to offer any support for these apparent morons, other than 'it'a free country' blah blah blah?

Reminds me of the time down in South Wales years ago when vigilante vandals thought they had a paedophile living amongst them and sprayed ‘paedo’ on the house of......a paediatrician.

I reckon if they had tried with JVT he would have decked them..... :)

View attachment 6689
It’s funny how some people in the public eye are seen as good targets for this high jinks laddish behaviour, yet others are rarely given the chance to join in with their fun.
For example Rugby players or Boxers?

Maybe it’s just a case of not being recognised? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom