Croatia v Spain

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
I see another team from the group of death that England dominated is on the verge of causing a shock, uefa will have to give Scotland 4th place at this rate.

The balls on Croatia!
glad I’m watching - got woken by heavy rain at 1 am and decided to have a look at the game (and I’ve got a 4 day lockdown so can get away with missing some sleep on a school night). Come on Croatia.

Well that was fun.

Spain really need some lessons in bus parking. Astonishing how much space Croatia found down the flanks in the last ten minutes of a game that Spain should have been comfortably seeing out.

And if there's one thing the last World Cup taught us - you don't want to go to penalties against this Croatian side!

How good is Emma Hayes on co-comms by the way? Knowledgable, tactically aware, contemporary. She absolutely thrashes the likes of Danny Murphy who seems to sneer at anyone who has done any homework on the sides plays ha.

How good is Emma Hayes on co-comms by the way? Knowledgable, tactically aware, contemporary. She absolutely thrashes the likes of Danny Murphy who seems to sneer at anyone who has done any homework on the sides plays ha.
I'm finding her constant talk on tactics and formations a bit annoying to be honest.

5-3 Spain. Still think there is more goals in this.

game of the tournament for me

Agree about tactically but her monotone drone is doing my head in. Also prone to pundits prose “he’s an exceptional human being and great leader”. WTF?

Back
Top Bottom