Current Player Derick Osei Yaw

Good movement for second goal against Woking. I'm liking this guy so far.

Football Manager research? Isnt that a PC game that armchair (not so) professionals play in order to post on forums and subsequently, act all sanctimonious?

Ill be honest, unless you have worded that wrong, that job title sounds out of sorts with what I know of the recent (and not so) present staffing structure of the club; at least from the footballing side of the fence.

But hey, maybe I play football manager too? ? I do like an armchair..

Kind of how I saw it.........
Maybe said Football Manager Researcher could explain where they sit in the OUFC managerial structure?
Are they like a Scout...but on a game...or some sort of Data Analyst........?

I won`t hold my breath....

I actually thought what he’d written was a lot more interesting that the drivel you’ve just posted, but each to their own I guess

I find it interesting that somebody looks at some numbers and becomes the "Oxford United FM Researcher"........... the only advert I saw was on here.
Maybe a bit more in depth explanation is needed for us old thicko`s?

Crikey, you’re easily offended. I’ll keep those details to myself in future.

In answer to your question, no I did not.

As alluded to earlier it’s not my research, had you read the response you would have acknowledged this. Most take some interest, not jump down the throat of a stranger on the internet.

Also, to apply quotation marks to words like “deeply researched” and “job” don’t work when they haven’t been said in the first instance.

Have a good evening, anyway! [emoji85]
ignore him, he’s the resident Boris Johnson fan and Brexiter who’s been in trouble for his dodgy views

ignore him, he’s the resident Boris Johnson fan and Brexiter who’s been in trouble for his dodgy views

Really? Care to explain where I have been "in trouble for his dodgy views" ?
Just because they are different to yours doesn`t make them "wrong".
And we have something in common. ;)

Whilst he is an unknown to us, as above he won't be an unknown to the Brest Researcher/Brest fan who has watched their second side play regularly and has a duty to gather as much information as possible on loan players at Brest to have come to that conclusion.

Within Football Manager each player has two dominant figures. CA (current ability) and PA (potential ability). The 'overrated' aspect refers to his current ability in the game and proposed potential (and associated data). The figures for both CA and PA are out of a possible 200 (i.e. the best player of all-time). Your average youth teamer in League one is rated at circa 45/200 (to give you some perspective).

These figures are by no means static and can be adapted. Cooper is a good example; if he has a flying start to the season then his data will require an increase in his current PA and CA. However in the case of Osei Yaw, his CA and PA are considered overrated (too high) in the game on the basis of his performances over the last 12-18 months and as such a recommendation of reducing these figures by someone who has watched him in some detail.

On that basis, he is presently overrated within the confines of the game.
I'd like to be a brest researcher.

Back
Top Bottom