Current Player Derick Osei Yaw

Presumably we can get a player specific version of "hey ya" by outkast going, if he is still here when crowds are let back in

He's started well for a young lad moving to a new country, and is going to be full of confidence with his goals in pre-season. He's a complete unknown quantity in League 1 but if our young French import can get 12-15 goals next season then someone further up the pyramid may take an even bigger gamble on him. Who knows, maybe this time next year, we'll be millionaires.

He's started well for a young lad moving to a new country, and is going to be full of confidence with his goals in pre-season. He's a complete unknown quantity in League 1 but if our young French import can get 12-15 goals next season then someone further up the pyramid may take an even bigger gamble on him. Who knows, maybe this time next year, we'll be millionaires.
Rodney

Looks very raw - as you would expect, given his age and situation - but seems to have a habit of being in the right place at the right time.

I expect a cameo v Wimbledon will be a bit of a culture shock!
KR mentioned about two XI's for the two cup games, so I think we'll see him start the crap cup on Tuesday.

Anyone got a link for his goals at Brentford? I cant see any highlights videos on the new crappy ifollow site.

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom