End of iFollow

Football is a business, but these days it’s a business to the detriment to clubs and fans.

Just had an email from iFollow saying they have cancelled our subscription as per our request. A bit odd as we haven't requested anything? Could this be something to do with the changes for next season or just marking the end of this season?

Membership cancelled​

We're sorry to see you go! Per your request, we have cancelled your Audio Season Pass membership. This will end on 01/07/2024.

When this ends, you will no longer be able to access exclusive, premium club content.

You can resubscribe at any time.

Thanks

Just had an email from iFollow saying they have cancelled our subscription as per our request. A bit odd as we haven't requested anything? Could this be something to do with the changes for next season or just marking the end of this season?

Membership cancelled​

We're sorry to see you go! Per your request, we have cancelled your Audio Season Pass membership. This will end on 01/07/2024.

When this ends, you will no longer be able to access exclusive, premium club content.

You can resubscribe at any time.

Thanks

I've had this as well - you can only purchase a monthly audio pass now and not an annual one which is a bit of a pain unless it becomes surplus to requirements. A very odd email and comes across like a scam.

I've had this as well - you can only purchase a monthly audio pass now and not an annual one which is a bit of a pain unless it becomes surplus to requirements. A very odd email and comes across like a scam.
Thanks for clarification. I was puzzled by the email I received a few minutes ago.

We only really kept up the subscription for the odd videos but, seeing as most of them pop up on other sites or are just not worth looking at, I guess we'll get by without. Used to be we lived outside of RadOx area and needed the commentary but, we are back in the shire (have been for a few years now) so don't need that either. VPN sorts out the ad hoc live coverage and coming season there will be far more Sky coverage.

They (iFollow) could have phrased the email a little better but, of course, we are all used to their incompetence!

Are we to presume that we still have to have an sudio pass for radio Oxford out of range

Yes a very badly written email but what do you expect from iFollow? Will be interesting to see what next season's offer looks like, specially with the new Sky deal. iFollow audio has been a lifeline over the years as an Exile but times change I guess.

Back
Top Bottom