Sport England cricket- Jofra Archer

Sarge

God like member
good to see Archer back- and with 6 wickets too

in the final odi in the 3 match series v SA

good to see Archer back- and with 6 wickets too

in the final odi in the 3 match series v SA
That was excellent Sarge and encouraging in a World Cup year. Also good to see Key and the team managing the various work loads but also letting players participate in the global 20/20 leagues.

Contrary to the odd poster on here we were always going to mix and match - for instance Leach going to NZ while Rehan gains some ODI experience in Bangladesh. It means a few more players gain caps but I don’t see the problem there - we really do then get a look when the heat is on, rather than in County cricket.

ps I still really dislike the 100!

That was excellent Sarge and encouraging in a World Cup year. Also good to see Key and the team managing the various work loads but also letting players participate in the global 20/20 leagues.

Contrary to the odd poster on here we were always going to mix and match - for instance Leach going to NZ while Rehan gains some ODI experience in Bangladesh. It means a few more players gain caps but I don’t see the problem there - we really do then get a look when the heat is on, rather than in County cricket.

Im with you on that @Big Ron , I really cant stand the 100

The 100 really is crap.

Back
Top Bottom