Matches Entry to Matches (Covid).

5 jabs, no problems. Had covid after the 4th jab, but very light.

I did my own research as well. 4 jabs, no side-effects. Not had Covid either, so must be doing something right.

Lost count of how many I've had, but no ill-effects from any of them beyond a slightly heavy arm.

Caught flu and it knocked me on my a**e for well over a week. Caught Covid and had nothing more than a couple of days of feeling rough.

Caught flu and it knocked me on my a**e for well over a week. Caught Covid and had nothing more than a couple of days of feeling rough.
Seems reactions to suffering Covid vary markedly. One person can make light of catching the virus while another is laid low by it. Largely a question of luck and how your particular body reacts to it.

Can empathise about flu though. Had my first diagnosed bout of it a few years ago and it was a miserable experience for well over a week. I find it mildly annoying when people claim to have had flu while merely exhibiting head cold symptoms.

Seems reactions to suffering Covid vary markedly. One person can make light of catching the virus while another is laid low by it. Largely a question of luck and how your particular body reacts to it.

Can empathise about flu though. Had my first diagnosed bout of it a few years ago and it was a miserable experience for well over a week. I find it mildly annoying when people claim to have had flu while merely exhibiting head cold symptoms.
my ex wife did exactly that ( she exaggerated any other minor ailments she had too)

4 jabs. For the 2nd, 3rd & 4th.....between 12 and 24 hours after the jab, feel like absolute death (shivers, fever, nausea, headache, body aches, massive swelling in my lymph nodes etc.) for about twelve hours then right as rain. Basically my immune system goes mental for a day.

But not had Covid (despite multiple exposures).

Back
Top Bottom