Matches Entry to Matches (Covid).

As stated before my opinion, I did not wish to offend anyone, just pissed off with the Media bullshit. COYY'S

Seems vaccinated staus will be a requirement for crowds over 20k from Oct 1st................. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57958278

I`m not saying "double jabbed" because there is an exclusive bunch of folk who have only had 1 and will only get 1. :)
To be fully vaccinated you need to of had both jabs (double jabbed) though.
I understand some people don’t want the vaccine (well I can’t), that’s their choice but I think it is just as stupid if people are only willing to have 1 jab?! Why not just stop being an idiot and get the 2nd one?

I understand some people don’t want the vaccine (well I can’t), that’s their choice but I think it is just as stupid if people are only willing to have 1 jab?! Why not just stop being an idiot and get the 2nd one?
I think there is a medical trial with a 1 jab only vaccine.

There is no f*****g virus it's all B*****s. If you wear the nappy on your face and taken the jabs, you have then given away your freedoms, sorry but that's how I feel, I have an opinion, this is a forum. COYY'S
First in the queue for the Chrem then with all the other idiots like you.

I think he's referring to people given a single dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, Janssen), as opposed to them refusing a second dose of a vaccine with a 2 dose regimen.

Sorry I was being facetious.
Some of us were on a Clinical Trial for a single shot vaccine.

There is no f*****g virus it's all B*****s. If you wear the nappy on your face and taken the jabs, you have then given away your freedoms, sorry but that's how I feel, I have an opinion, this is a forum. COYY'S
You have an 'opinion', that's your argument is it ? I have an 'opinion'. Well done you. What is your 'opinion' informed by? Clearly not 'facts'. People who post this kind of ill informed moronic crap, need to communicate their 'opinions' to the bereaved families who have lost a family member as a consequence of this 'There is no f*****g virus it's all B*****s'
Good luck moron, just my 'opinion', this is a forum

As someone who has visited this Forum on a daily basis since its inception, I think this the most ill informed and offensive contribution I have ever had the misfortune to read. Shame on you. I don't wish to encourage any further comment, but I would genuinely like to know how you have arrived at the ludicrous 'opinion' you espouse.

As stated before my opinion, I did not wish to offend anyone, just pissed off with the Media bullshit. COYY'S
So applying your evident medical expertise what did this bloke die of if it wasn't covid?

'I don't know' isn't an answer seeing as you've already said it wasn't covid.

'Glenn Barratt passed away in the Diana, Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby after fighting coronavirus for weeks. The 51-year-old, from Cleethorpes, had opted not to have the vaccine. But his final words to bedside nurses and doctors were: “I wish I had.”'

So applying your evident medical expertise what did this bloke die of if it wasn't covid?

'I don't know' isn't an answer seeing as you've already said it wasn't covid.

'Glenn Barratt passed away in the Diana, Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby after fighting coronavirus for weeks. The 51-year-old, from Cleethorpes, had opted not to have the vaccine. But his final words to bedside nurses and doctors were: “I wish I had.”'

What a load of shite 😅 The coercive propaganda is so blatant, it’s actually embarrassing!

1627397551864.jpeg
Oh look here’s the same man from the article you posted! This time, he’s posing for the cameras, while wearing a ventilator - giving another bullshit story about something else entirely!

THIS WAS TAKEN AT THE START OF JUNE - OVER 6 WEEKS AGO!!!

I really cannot believe that so many still believe this shite! It’s actually dangerous.

Last edited:
What a load of shite 😅 The coercive propaganda is so blatant, it’s actually embarrassing!

View attachment 6826
Oh look here’s the same man from the article you posted! This time, he’s posing for the cameras, while wearing a ventilator - giving another bullshit story about something else entirely!

THIS WAS TAKEN AT THE START OF JUNE - OVER 6 WEEKS AGO!!!

I really cannot believe that so many still believe this shite! It’s actually dangerous.
You may be right, it may all well be part of a global mind control strategy designed to give total power and control to the self designated elite. Fortunately for you, you won't be effected. For that to happen you would need a mind.

Silly little boy, run along

You may be right, it may all well be part of a global mind control strategy designed to give total power and control to the self designated elite. Fortunately for you, you won't be effected. For that to happen you would need a mind.

Silly little boy, run along
He does literally believe Bill Gates is one of the Lizard People

Back
Top Bottom