Matches Entry to Matches (Covid).

Does anybody know how this is going to work if we do see a return to unlimited attendances? The only way I can see it working is if a negative test result / certificate is shown prior to ground entry. Double jabbed people can still catch and pass on the virus. I ask the question because I had a very bad reaction to the first vaccine jab and am highly reluctant to have another one of any sort. However, getting my season ticket renewed and watching live games again is something I desperately want to do.
Further to my original post. The ticket office confirmed yesterday that Covid controls at the Charlton game will just be masks for those who choose to wear them. Food / drink kiosks will be open and everything should feel pretty normal.

So is anybody planning on doing a lateral flow test before the game on Saturday I’m going to do one on Saturday morning and then Tuesday 17th just to be on the safe side I don’t want to give anyone COVID and once in my seat I shall take my face covering off
I'm currently doing 2x ltf test a week - one on a Monday & one on a Friday .... Im away working Saturday, ( in the deep South West), so my first OUFC game thisseason is going to be the home match a week today V Crewe ( hoping that my middle grandaughter will be coming with me to that one).... I will be doing an extra ltf test on the day after the Crewe game..... and yes, I will ll be maskless once in my seat too @oufc1991

I did a flow test on Sunday(as i was at Cambridge) will do another today and will most likely do one on Friday evening when in from work

I'm currently doing 2x ltf test a week - one on a Monday & one on a Friday .... Im away working Saturday, ( in the deep South West), so my first OUFC game thisseason is going to be the home match a week today V Crewe ( hoping that my middle grandaughter will be coming with me to that one).... I will be doing an extra ltf test on the day after the Crewe game..... and yes, I will ll be maskless once in my seat too @oufc1991
I do them twice a week because of work but I’m going to change the days from
Sunday and Wednesday- Saturday and Tuesday

I do them twice a week because of work but I’m going to change the days from
Sunday and Wednesday- Saturday and Tuesday
most my returning work is on either fri night/ sat day & night/ Sun day & eve... so a pre n post weekend ltf is probably best for me .... plus an 'extra ' ltf test post midweek football matches - when applicable too

So is anybody planning on doing a lateral flow test before the game on Saturday I’m going to do one on Saturday morning and then Tuesday 17th just to be on the safe side I don’t want to give anyone COVID and once in my seat I shall take my face covering off

You crack on lad. I test twice a week for work anyways. Don't see the point in wearing a mask if you're going to take it off once you're in your seat but it's up to the individual to decide. I personally won't be wearing one as I believe testing is the way out of this pandemic.

I tested clear on a night and positive the following morning, got first symptoms that night. You are actually most infectious in the period pre testing/symptoms. I don’t actually believe there is a way out of this now really, we are just going to have to live with it unfortunately, best hope (beyond vaccines) is a treatment for those who get really ill that reduces deaths I suppose.

As above you are most infectious before you know you`ve got anything, applies to all viruses pretty much.

The LF testing is the "safety net" to let you know to take further action.

Doing two a week despite being jabbed, thems the rules at work for non-clinical folk.

I’ll be testing, always do 2 per week to help protect my kids, grandkids, friends and everyone else apart from the t**t yesterday in Tesco’s. He followed me out of the toilet and didn’t wash his hands, or sanitise (I think he had a dump judging from the grunts coming out of the cubicle🥴). Later saw him picking up some veg so gave that a big swerve! 😱

I tested before I flew back to Blighty last on Saturday but I will take a test before I go on Saturday supposed to take one tomorrow after arriving back but still waiting for them to be delivered

I’ll be testing, always do 2 per week to help protect my kids, grandkids, friends and everyone else apart from the t**t yesterday in Tesco’s. He followed me out of the toilet and didn’t wash his hands, or sanitise (I think he had a dump judging from the grunts coming out of the cubicle🥴). Later saw him picking up some veg so gave that a big swerve! 😱

Just like everyone using the dysfunctional cesspits at the Kassam then, including the catering staff............. I know i go on about it but it makes me feel physically sick.

Back
Top Bottom