National News The BBC

Bit fishy............. 🤷‍♀️

It`ll be interesting to see how much is Covid - closed restaurants don`t buy food or employ people.

And how much is Brexit - possible border delays of imported stuff like anchovies - although the cats & Greta will be happy.

Ying & Yang - balance is needed.

She just comes across as very bitter and single minded that Brexit is to blame for everything.

Reminds me of someone 🤔

It`ll be interesting to see how much is Covid - closed restaurants don`t buy food or employ people.

And how much is Brexit - possible border delays of imported stuff like anchovies - although the cats & Greta will be happy.

She may be wrong and any of her contentions should be challenged. But they shouldn't be edited out in this way.

So you miss the point yet again. 🤷‍♂️

She may be wrong and any of her contentions should be challenged. But they shouldn't be edited out in this way.

So you miss the point yet again. 🤷‍♂️

I said it was a "bit fishy" - ironic word play wasted, please up your game.

Taxi arrives at 11.30 then silence 🤷‍♀️

Bit fishy, based on what?

I've seen plenty from other industries with similar/large cost increases. And a good chunk of it will be down to Brexit with increased admin costs, import costs etc etc.

I'm stunned I tell ya...
Tell me it's not true, not Nadine? The sheer bad luck as having the same name as someone who headed off to 'I'm A Celebrity...' in Parliamentary time, failed to declare the fee and also claimed tax payers money for a lost flat deposit - what bad luck.

They are just nasty pieces of work with no shame to boot.

Fantastic!

Another piece of Marxist propaganda successfully embedded on one of the capitalist channels. Comrade director-general has done well.

There was me thinking that they dropped it because of a decline in viewing figures. Was that not right?

Depends on who writes the article, some say the audience demographic and the panel makeup didn`t tick enough BBC diversity boxes......

Depends on who writes the article, some say the audience demographic and the panel makeup didn`t tick enough BBC diversity boxes......
Can’t read the article because of paywall. Who are the “some say”? Wouldn’t be Telegraph-quoted dog-whistlers would it?

Can’t read the article because of paywall. Who are the “some say”? Wouldn’t be Telegraph-quoted dog-whistlers would it?

Jeremy Whine suggests this is so.............. and he probably knows more about what happens behind the scenes than you or I.

Back to the BBC..............

Dropped a ricket with Eggheads, snapped up by Ch5....
Is that your tea time routine up the swanny then?

Either that or you'll have to endure ad breaks filled with offers for incontinence products, cruises, equity release and easy-to-get-out-of chairs on Ch5[emoji1787]

Is that your tea time routine up the swanny then?

Either that or you'll have to endure ad breaks filled with offers for incontinence products, cruises, equity release and easy-to-get-out-of chairs on Ch5[emoji1787]

Fortunately, no disruption has occurred - a bit of Pointless whilst cooking. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom