• Higher?

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Lower?

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • The same?

Votes: 42 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we haven’t signed at least one defender by Saturday I’ll be joining Kip in the whingers enclosure
I was actually referring to the fact that Kip will do cartwheels down the street if we come 10th.
Everybody can whinge and we clearly need a left back ASAP. I am still not sure how snybody can judge until the squad is finalised?

Iam always confident we will be ok but I would like to see a defender in soon or two. You need a few players in to get the team to gel. But Karl seemed very frustrated at the weekend not a good sign. Come on the board 3in by Friday 🙏🙏🤞🤞

I think our fans expectations are too high. With Sheffield, Sunderland, Ipswich, Charlton, Portsmouth, Rotherham, big spending Wigan, and Bolton, huge div 1 clubs with big budgets, a top 10 finish would be good.

I think our fans expectations are too high. With Sheffield, Sunderland, Ipswich, Charlton, Portsmouth, Rotherham, big spending Wigan, and Bolton, huge div 1 clubs with big budgets, a top 10 finish would be good.
Sunderland and Portsmouth are just other L1 teams now. Ipswich are making a bid to join them in the land of over expectation and crushing disappointment.

Sunderland and Portsmouth are just other L1 teams now. Ipswich are making a bid to join them in the land of over expectation and crushing disappointment.
Sunderland, Portsmouth and Ipswich have huge revenue streams, similar to our and lutons advantage while stuck in the conference, eventually they will appoint the right manager and gain promotion. It took us 4 years.

After two seasons finishing in the playoff places, I feel it unlikely we can repeat the feat for a third term, just too much sustained effort and energy is needed to do the treble.

I expect us to drop back into the also rans this season - take a breather if you like - before getting serious again in 2022/23.

Diverting slightly. The whole world is watching how Covid plays out in the next couple of months in the UK. Although you have high vaccination rates, with the recent big events, F1 and Euro's plus the relaxing of rules yesterday, we are watching to see what impact that brings, ie another lockdown.

If there isnt any major impact and crowds are allowed back, it could affect results. Also, how clubs have been surviving financially is beyond me.

No crowds = 8th
Crowds at Grounds = 14th

I’m going to be slated for this but I’ll be happy with a top half finish/play off campaign with a good FA cup run and maybe even a paint pot trophy final for a day out at Wembley.

Blackburn’s wage bill last year was circa £24 million…for a midtable finish! While we don’t own our own ground and have no income accept ticket sells, player trading and merchandise then it could potentially cripple us being in that league. Unless we are happy at going up, take the extra money and then come straight back down again which, going by our fan base wouldn’t be acceptable.

I’m going to be slated for this but I’ll be happy with a top half finish/play off campaign with a good FA cup run and maybe even a paint pot trophy final for a day out at Wembley.

Blackburn’s wage bill last year was circa £24 million…for a midtable finish! While we don’t own our own ground and have no income accept ticket sells, player trading and merchandise then it could potentially cripple us being in that league. Unless we are happy at going up, take the extra money and then come straight back down again which, going by our fan base wouldn’t be acceptable.
How on earth could that make you happy? I can see why it might not make you sad, but happy? Really?

Back
Top Bottom