National News Extinction "Rebellion"

Meanwhile the IB plebs are gluing themselves to the A40 because "people are dying in cold homes" according to some dog collared knob who works for one of the richest organisations in the UK - the church.

Tip a bucket of cold water on them and see how long they stay....

Last edited:
Oh dear they don't look happy! I'm sympathetic to their cause but I wouldn't want them to be blocking me on the M25

apparently, a couple of the Insulate Britain protesters blocking the A40 in London today, were, err, INKsulated by an annoyed motorist! .... or perhaps an irate octopus?

View attachment 7377

Why are they blocking a cycle lane? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

Although I`ve often looked like that after changing the ink cartridges in the printer.......

The feckwits are now walking against the traffic flow on the M25 hard shoulder.

It`ll just take one 40 ton artic to not be paying attention...................and someone will die if this stupidity carries on.
Exactly, and it won’t be funny any more then. It’s not fair on the driver who does accidentally kill one and has to live with that forever. There are other ways of disrupting things - and how about targeting MPs who actually have a say in these matters?

As much as they have a point, this is lunacy. Fringe groups like this just don't get people who would ordinarily be sympathetic to their views on their side. Much like XR in fact.

But...if they lobby their MPs, mount social media campaigns, or stand around with placards no-one even notices, much less cares.

I'm not condoning the specific actions above.

But...if they lobby their MPs, mount social media campaigns, or stand around with placards no-one even notices, much less cares.
True. There must be a balance that can be found though. And as we are talking about it, can't deny they are getting their message out there.

True. There must be a balance that can be found though. And as we are talking about it, can't deny they are getting their message out there.
Are we talking about "it" though, or just about how annoying these scumbags are? I don't want to be on these guys' side even though I would be interested in insulating my home.T

The government know people aren't on their side so they now have no obligation to put an insulation scheme in place.

Are we talking about "it" though, or just about how annoying these scumbags are? I don't want to be on these guys' side even though I would be interested in insulating my home.T

The government know people aren't on their side so they now have no obligation to put an insulation scheme in place.
It's not about getting people on their side, it's about putting the subject on the agenda and raising awareness of the issue, which in turn does create pressure on the government to do something or at least pay lip service to it.

A bit of both re what we're talking about I guess.

And yes, their actions will certainly turn people away from their cause.

And I know you're not saying that you now refuse to insulate your house just to P**s off those guys!

So what do they want?

I`m guessing it is about getting homes insulated.

How?
Who?
When?

I would take a pot shot and guess a good 75% of us live in homes with insulation in it already?

So what is their point?

Back
Top Bottom