FA Cup FA Cup draw

Not particularly interesting is it? We have played them loads. It’s winnable so that’s a good thing but it’s not one that has much else to it. Could of been a lot worse though.
But do we win at home against them much?

Not particularly interesting is it? We have played them loads. It’s winnable so that’s a good thing but it’s not one that has much else to it. Could of been a lot worse though.
What team would have made it better?
Relatively local, a bigger crowd than normal in this round

I can’t go which suits me fine, we rarely beat them and I don’t want any extra stress and annoyance. Away to a fairly nearby non league team would have been better.

But do we win at home against them much?

We also lost to them in pre season didn't we. Its alright Karl will just say we are concentrating on the league this season when the gas come and turn us over once again.

We also lost to them in pre season didn't we. Its alright Karl will just say we are concentrating on the league this season when the gas come and turn us over once again

KR has to learn to adapt m, yesterday we went 1-0 up and Plymouth changed to counter any further threat, it worked for them but for us we stayed the same they pressed high and tbh any team that presses high we just don’t seem to be able to cope.

Home game, against a team in the league below, who are also not in great form, and have a big name/unpredictable manager, and close by so will bring a few fans you’d think. Winnable. Could be worse.

What team would have made it better?
Relatively local, a bigger crowd than normal in this round

Swindon obviously. But the cup is not just about that, most of us would rather have a non league side who we have never heard of I suppose. I can think of a lot better ties, can think of a lot worse as well that is why it is a bit meh I suppose, you get your hopes up for one of the better ones even if that is unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom